Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zaha

Back on thread.

Zahaha wanted by CHAMPIONSHIP Nottm Forest. Could do a job but it would be a step up and a level he has never played at before.

Big welcome from me on Saturday if it happens.:wanker:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Back on thread.

Zahaha wanted by CHAMPIONSHIP Nottm Forest. Could do a job but it would be a step up and a level he has never played at before.

Shirley lightning couldn't strike twice, could it ??

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Back on thread.

Me too.

Shirley lightning couldn't strike twice, could it ??

Football is all about rivalries, old and new. I hope he plays and badly at that.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
No I do not, but then again I do not need a meteorological report to tell me its pishing down outside.

I regret to say that is a total cop out. You make an assertion about homosexuality being unnatural, but then failed to support it. Trying to hide your bigotry?

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I regret to say that is a total cop out. You make an assertion about homosexuality being unnatural, but then failed to support it. Trying to hide your bigotry?

If we were all gay then humanity would die out within a hundred years, I think that proves natures idea about that. Its not i am trying to hide anything but at the same time I do not really wish to offend people needlessly, I honestly believe that people should live how they like, perhaps you could aggord me the same courtesy.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If we were all gay then humanity would die out within a hundred years, I think that proves natures idea about that. Its not i am trying to hide anything but at the same time I do not really wish to offend people needlessly, I honestly believe that people should live how they like, perhaps you could aggord me the same courtesy.

Can you show me any evidence where I have restricted your ability to live how you like?

Same sex relationships have been observed in dozens of species, providing evidence that homosexuality is indeed part of nature's rich and varied tapestry.

Some people are celibate due to taking a religious vow. Presumably you consider monks to be unnatural too?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

It proves nothing. If we were all male, humanity would die out too. But with your 'logic', you'd draw the conclusion from that that being male is unnatural....

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
A friend of mine has a gay dog. He's called Gladys.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Can you show me any evidence where I have restricted your ability to live how you like?

Same sex relationships have been observed in dozens of species, providing evidence that homosexuality is indeed part of nature's rich and varied tapestry.

Some people are celibate due to taking a religious vow. Presumably you consider monks to be unnatural too?

People living how they want can encompass maby things, such as thinking what they wish to as well. Monks are ceoibate due to a belief in religion, people are gay due to fancying the same sex. I can imagine being celibate I cannot imagine being gay. I do not go out beating up gay people or go about calling them queers etc but neither do I think it is natural. That is my belief, if that offends then I apologise but it is my belief

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
It proves nothing. If we were all male, humanity would die out too. But with your 'logic', you'd draw the conclusion from that that being male is unnatural....

Thank you for backing up my argument, it is appreciated.

Nature makes sure that not all children are born male, so humanity can continue

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there

I read recently that it's been observed in 1,500 species. Nobody is quite sure why evolution has worked this way. But it's definitely part of the "natural" world.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
People living how they want can encompass maby things, such as thinking what they wish to as well. Monks are ceoibate due to a belief in religion, people are gay due to fancying the same sex. I can imagine being celibate I cannot imagine being gay. I do not go out beating up gay people or go about calling them queers etc but neither do I think it is natural. That is my belief, if that offends then I apologise but it is my belief

Could you expand on why you consider it not to be natural?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Read my other posts above

Ok, the word natural is defined "As found in nature". Given that same sex relationships are common in many species, and there is evidence in ancient texts and drawings of same sex relationships going back thousands of years. This is evidence that homosexuality is (a) natural in the sense of being 'as found in nature', and (b) has not caused humanity to die out, despite being a feature of our species throughout all recorded time.

It appears that you are either contradicting yourself, or you don't know what the word natural means.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Thank you for backing up my argument, it is appreciated.

Nature makes sure that not all children are born male, so humanity can continue

But I haven't backed up your argument as nature also makes sure not all people are heterosexual and not all people are homosexual. That not all people will reproduce can be seen to help humanity to continue as over-population and using up the planet's resources probably has a negative effect on long-term survival of our species.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I quite like un-natural sexual acts, BJ's for one.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I'll aggord you....or is that rude?.....lol!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here