Votes: 48 57.8%
  • give Zaha dogs abuse

Votes: 23 27.7%
  • watch and do nothing

Votes: 12 14.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jan 31, 2012
The point is that there is even a pathetic 'survey' on such a pointless subject. If Palace fans are doing similar then they are as dumb as you lot. I dont care what the outcome of your pathetic 'survey' is.

What is the point of it?

Jealousy mate, jealous of the fact that one of our young and up and coming stars is valued at more than the entire weeds team. Let them enjoy their dreams................they're just a bunch of sad :tosser:'s

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
As it would be a derby match , Winifred gets option B. Option A for any other teams player.

Northstand Mugs

The Seagulleater
Jun 28, 2012
Se25
Lmfao, after 75 mins, every weed in the Amex will be bricking it, dejavous etc, see where we both are come Jan, see who we buy, thats if were both in the top six, the better team on the day will win, I still hope we get you in the Play off Final.............................SGE

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Wow - More Zaha threads from you guys. Its becoming a bit of an obsession now fellas. The boy is a big talent but remember he is only a kid and yes he has probably tried to con refs into giving decisions but on the flip side I have seen the boy smashed to pieces and given no protection from refs so its 2 way.

I find it sad that you would be offering abuse to a player who may have a serious injury - rivalry aside I would never lower myself to that if one of your boys picked up a nasty one.

Its just a game and we just happen to have produced a little gem and yes we know he will be making his big move soon but he will go with our blessing.

What a player! - lets just enjoy such homegrown talent.

Some of you guys on here are quite pathetic

What Nigel said

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Lmfao, after 75 mins, every weed in the Amex will be bricking it, dejavous etc, see where we both are come Jan, see who we buy, thats if were both in the top six, the better team on the day will win, I still hope we get you in the Play off Final.............................SGE

I hope you are wrong, and we are out of sight by 75 mins. If not, you are spot on... apart from your awful spelling of 'déjà vu' :nono:

Yep, If we get Palace in the Play Off Final would be good ............................more tickets for us :clap:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
[MENTION=25616]Nathaniel10[/MENTION] not sure if you are aware but Palarse have their own forum, think its called bss or something, you should check it out

Yeah but its not a big forum anymore, just look at the current stats

NSC
Currently Active Users
There are currently 1129 users online. 305 members and 824 guests

Most users ever online was 3,704, 31-08-2012 at 23:12.

BBS

Currently Active Users: 698 ( 205 members and 493 guests)

Most users ever online was 2,591, 01-06-2010 at 02:19 PM.

What does "BBS" actaully stand for

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Yeah but its not a big forum anymore, just look at the current stats

NSC

BBS

What does "BBS" actaully stand for

I suppose it stands to reason if your fan base starts to fall away then your forum will also

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
How would we know he is seriously injured? That is the problem. I mean, he spends so much a game writhing around on the ground acting as if he has been the victim of a violent assault anyway, who is to know if he is actually in pain or not? Surely anyone who was genuinely convinced he was injured would clap him off, regardless of it being a derby game. But the man has cried wolf so many times...

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Wow - More Zaha threads from you guys. Its becoming a bit of an obsession now fellas. The boy is a big talent but remember he is only a kid and yes he has probably tried to con refs into giving decisions but on the flip side I have seen the boy smashed to pieces and given no protection from refs so its 2 way.

I find it sad that you would be offering abuse to a player who may have a serious injury - rivalry aside I would never lower myself to that if one of your boys picked up a nasty one.

Its just a game and we just happen to have produced a little gem and yes we know he will be making his big move soon but he will go with our blessing.

What a player! - lets just enjoy such homegrown talent.

Some of you guys on here are quite pathetic
The problem is, no one has said they'd abuse him. Most answers have been sympathetic applause...

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Mate you sit next to me and I would be all over option B.

Would drown out your ridiculous sympathetic applause.

Murray Murray Murray.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Would have said B last season but I have come to like most Palace supporter's now. Red and Blue and little Al our like 2 of our own nowaday's, not to forget Seaside (bless him). Our rivalry is on the pitch these days, not so much off it. I am also glad that Palace are up there with us. Makes for good banter

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here