Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You've got to love CRAWLEY

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
From the Argus

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/9810408.Crawley_mum___It_would_be_fun_to_be_a_granny_at_27_/?ref=ms

Britain's youngest mother has said she would be happy for her daughter to get pregnant at 12.

Amy Crowhurst who got pregnant at the age of 12 said she would be happy if her daughter became pregnant at the same age.

Ms Crowhurst, now 22, said: “It’d be fun being a gran at 27, though maths isn't what I am good at like.”

Amy had Alfie, now nine, in 2003 and Destiny, now seven, four years later when she was 16.

She added: “Having sex at 12 is fine if you feel ready and aren’t pressured. So long as it's not the kinky stuff, I wouldn't fancy a Cleveland steamer before my pubes dropped for example, I'm not that type of girl.

I wouldn’t encourage Destiny to plan pregnancy at 12, but if she did have a baby I’d be happy so long as she kept the brat away from me."

“If she (Destiny) had a baby at 12, I know she’d cope and I’d be happy for her. Women shouldn’t put off having kids young – it makes you a better mum and gives you something to do during Blue Peter, which I always found boring".

“Having kids young was the smartest thing I ever did. I’ve had lots of energy for them and life’s beginning for me now at an age when I can enjoy myself – I have the freedom to meet mates and go clubbing and rimming when my mum babysits.”

The former Thomas Bennett Community College school pupil lives in a three-bed council house in Crawley and claims benefits.

She said: “When I see girls I went to school with having babies now, I’m so glad I got it out of the way.

“Plus they’re fat and I’m a size six. I missed school, but I can catch up – and I’ll appreciate it more.”

Amy, who is no longer in contact with the children’s father, whose name she thinks was either Dave, Shane or Dan, admitted she struggled as a single mum and went off the rails.

She was evicted from her council home for throwing wild parties.

She said: “I’ve made mistakes, but I’ve always been a good mum.

“Whatever I’ve done wrong, I’ve got lots of energy for the kids and can relate to them because I’m young.

“Me and Destiny both love The X Factor, MTV, wanking off squaddies behind a skip for a WKD and go shopping for clothes like sisters.”

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Brilliant :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Brilliant! But I swear this was mentioned before on here ?!

Crawley is nothing more than the pro lapsed anus of Croydon!

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Posted a few days ago, but it makes me so angry it probably deserves to be posted again. People like her are the downfall of this country.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
:lolol: I like your artistic alterations El Pres

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Difficult to improve on the original El Pres. :sick:

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
How the f*** is the woman in that picture only 22!!?

Absolute classless idiots.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
She wanted a BRAAAHN BABY!

arts-graphics-2004_1153810a.jpg

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The good news is that she has now been offered a job. Airbus are using her minkie as a wind tunnel for testing the new A380 superjumbo.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Wow.
Also, someone at the Argus can't do maths like.
Apparently Destiny (now 7) was born 4 years after Alfie (now 9) ???

There are too many comments I could make on this...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here