Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

youth footy starts next week

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
anyone have plenty of friendlies lined up? son is at wick fc this afternoon against the double winners from last year,made 4 good signings so looking forward to it,
2 more games in the week,before action gets underway,last year of youth footy:nono::nono::nono:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Smaller league for Mini this season in U15s, don't play first game till two weeks today

tubbyaldrich

Aug 10, 2011
got a couple of new players in for last season of youth footy but had first friendly today and got another on wednesday with season starting two weeks time!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
what league mate,sussex or adur,or are u not local?,disapointing today lost 4 -nil,made plenty of subs in a new formation???

anyone have plenty of friendlies lined up? son is at wick fc this afternoon against the double winners from last year,made 4 good signings so looking forward to it,
2 more games in the week,before action gets underway,last year of youth footy:nono::nono::nono:

u16 league lost teams only 6 in div 1 due to teams slipping off to other leagues or going u18 early:down: SUSSEX youth football needs a shake up.
We need a proper pyramid system so players in sussex play against players near their level,can't see the point of u16,u17 and u18 all trying to get into an u18 team:eek: Too many good teams trying to win average leagues.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
See you're point Rev. Thought it would be ok as it is on a public website and parents consented to photo's.

I thought you meant that the other parents might get upset due to NOT being in the photo or associated report, I am always wary of MOM awards at kids levels etc.

Surely the photo is a credible and obvious record of that game.

As I understand it, as long as the photo is appropriate then the FA ENCOURAGE photography, unfortunately the 'law' and 'guidelines' are misunderstood by too many parents that then implement a censor of legitimate photography..

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I was thinking of doing a blog or scrap book of my son's career. With it being a minefield I would probably have to ask parents permission for that.

In what context would you need permission to blog your Son's football progress.

Maybe out of courtesy if it was for public viewing, but I would suspect your greatest challenge is not to be seen as self promoting your Son ahead of his team mates, if it is for public consumption, but privately you can do what you want.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here