Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your'e on Google images..

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Being doing this at work today...type your real name or your NSC name into Google images...I did and here is my alter ego

Nick+Smith+$26+Jennifer.JPG

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I get pictures of the kid with my exact name that died in a car crash near Lewes this year. I don't want to post them.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
david_wilcock_3_med.jpg

seemly I am very big in the paranormal alternative thinking world:

"So you have the two primal forces in the universe, love and light. Love is fourth density light. Where wisdom is fifth density. The unity of love and light is the sixth density, the brow chakra. You reach a point in your cosmic evolution where God is not something "out there". You're saying, "Oh there it is, it's within". So how could you be a messiah on a planet? How could anybody be? Because that implies that it's somebody else"

so there you have it

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
image.php

This comes up when I google image "Bevendean Hillbilly"

Playing On The Grit

Twitter: @leighjcooper
Apr 2, 2008
:mad: I'm a nutter. Probably explains why I spend so long on NSC! :mad:

I've taken my name out of the report to protect myself and the public at large!

_42520717_missing203.jpg

People in Oxford are being warned not to approach a vulnerable man who is missing from a mental health hospital.
L**** C*****, 26, disappeared on Christmas Eve from Warneford Hospital in the city.

Police said he claims to have recently become a Muslim and could be attracted to mosques or Islamic institutions.

Mr C***** is a sectioned patient under the Mental Health Act and officers said "he should not be approached because he can be unpredictable and volatile".

They said he is from Oxford and is expected still to be in the area.

Mr C***** is about 5ft 10in with ginger hair and a beard.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here