seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Sorry it has to be ...............Lee Evans - I hated Norman Wisdom too

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
The Big Yin.. Big shit..

He's run out of material.. If you have to rely on the gag about how hilarious having a dead arm, wrapped under a bird you pulled the night before (and being trapped by it is...) then your act should be put 6ft under..

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Gervais.

Unfunny, vastly over-rated and can't improvise (as anyone who remembers him utterly dying on his arse at Live Earth due to technical difficulties delaying whoever was meant to be following him will attest).

People laud him for 'clever comedy', but for my money his stuff is not half as clever as the likes of Ronnie Barker were capable of.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Bernard Manning, about as unfunny as you can get.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
nah, first poster got it right. lee evans is definitely the worst stand up - ooh look at me...i jump around a lot, pull 'funny' faces and sweat a lot. wanker.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Chubby Brown. Boring wierdo sexcase c unt.

Never trust anyone who has a Chubby Brown tape in their car.

SpidersLegs

Feb 2, 2007
Here & there
Gervais.

Unfunny, vastly over-rated and can't improvise (as anyone who remembers him utterly dying on his arse at Live Earth due to technical difficulties delaying whoever was meant to be following him will attest).

People laud him for 'clever comedy', but for my money his stuff is not half as clever as the likes of Ronnie Barker were capable of.
Agree 100%. Never rated him. Not fit to be mentioned in the same breath as Ronnie Barker who was a genius.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am caught between Roy 'Chubby' Brown and Alan Carr as I find neither of them funny. All Brown does is swear which any man can do and Carr just plays up to the fact that he is gay which I do not find at all funny.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Russell Brand - Utter C*NT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here