• Thornhill & Dicker

Votes: 31 42.5%
  • We should play 3 in the middle

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

sashnash

Seagull in East London
Feb 26, 2009
As many people are pointing out the team needs time to gel, but that also means settling on a midfield pair and sticking with them. Who would you like to see playing in the middle of the park for, say, the next 5 games. Presuming we are going to play 4-4-2...

Last edited:

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Assuming Thornhill is as good as people say he is (and we just haven't seen the real him!), then I would go with him and Dicker.

If he is as average as he has been in the first 2 games, I'd go with Dicker and Crofts

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Right now, I'd say Navarro and Dicker. We've got too many good strikers in the squad to need to play the 4-5-1 right now, I think a 4-4-2 is the way to go with Mark Wright and Dean Cox on either side.

:albion2:

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
what ninja said.

navarro is the man to stiffen it up in front of the back 4.

a bit like adam el abd, except with a brain, and talent.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Play three in the middle, with Marky Wright and Dean Cox either side of Glenn Murray :thumbsup:

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
For me it has to be Dicker and one other, because from what I've seen, Dicker is our best CM. I reckon Navarro and Crofts are quite similar players, but I thought Crofts looked a bit more energetic and willing to get forward on Saturday. We're told Thornhill is decent so he is obviously in the mix as well. It's definitely a difficult decision, but for now I'd say Dicker and Crofts.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Navarro & Dicker , I dont think Thornhill is fully match fit yet.

Teddy Maybank

Feb 23, 2009
Dicker & Navarro
We must build the midfield around the width of Wright And Cox.
The brightest moments of the opening 2 games have come thru getting the ball out swiftly and positively to the wings. Swansea should have taught us that we are far to slow in our attacking play. Dicker is tidy and positve in his play. Navarro has shown aggression and intention. Haven't seen anything from Croft yet to suggest that he will be a regular starter.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Navarro & Dicker

I can only assume that Dicker isnt playing because RS knows what he can do. This worries me a little, as the season has started now. Still hopefully RS has seen enough in the opening two games and we will see Dicker back in on Saturday with his regular partner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here