Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your Name

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I ofton look at peoples nicknames on here, and wonder how they came to choose it, mine is quite easy, i had used chat rooms in the past and ive always been one to use my real name, but i noticed everyone always said, "Hi tony" hence my name........so what about you lot ? whats the reasoning behind it all :p

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
hitony said:
I ofton look at peoples nicknames on here, and wonder how they came to choose it, mine is quite easy, i had used chat rooms in the past and ive always been one to use my real name, but i noticed everyone always said, "Hi tony" hence my name........so what about you lot ? whats the reasoning behind it all :p

When I first got big into this football lark, early eighties I liked Terry Connor.

Oh. and Hans Kraay. He used to jump up and down in front of the goalie at corners. I was only about 13 and thought it was funny.

Last edited:

1066gull

My name.......

I like in the countryside that is known as 1066 Country Land. And the Seagull suggests the animal I am.:glare:

1066_logo.gif

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Ive had this name on my email account for about 8 years, My surname is Clayton, so thats the clay part and daman was one of my nicknames at school.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
My Dad was the famous 80's actor Michael Biehn and I was named after my Auntie Leslie.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
When I first registered I was Yorkshire Seagull because I was living in Huddersfield but mates at matches started calling me Yorkie instead.
When Nsc was reincarnated I registered again as Yorkie.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
The large seagull mascot we used to have at the Goldstone.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Les Biehn said:
My Dad was the famous 80's actor Michael Biehn and I was named after my Auntie Leslie.

Really? Or am I being a :dunce:

My name spawned from a nickname Baz => Basil => Barry => Barrel after someone sang "Roll out the barrel..."

Last edited:

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Used to have bit of a bear belly and was called jellybelly which got shortened. Seems a bit out of date as I've lost a couple of stone, but some mates still call me Jello

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
BarrelofFun said:
Really? Or am I being a :dunce:

My name spawned from a nickname Baz => Basil => Barry => Barrel after someone sang "Roll out the barrel..."

He was over here shooting a film with Michael Winner in the late 70's and meet my mum Bev who owned the B&B Winner had put him up in. It was just a fling but I took his name. He had visitation rights but I didn't see him in the 80's much as his career took off. He wants to meet me now but the wash out can get f***ed. Wish he hadn't given me his sisters name to. Bastard.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I own one :smokin:

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
because when im not engrossed in my work as a student i enjoy carving up portions of meat both big and small as a passtime. i also used to own shares in westdean butchers however sold them on when i heard a rumour that the chinease takeaway adjacent to it was planning on buying out the whole of the row of shops upon which the butchers stands.never materialised however and now rueing the decision as m&b meats on london rd has ceased trade and westdean now has a monopoly of the selling of fine meat products through north brighton and parts of hove

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here