Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your Favourite Jake Robinson Moment

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I know its obvious I dont rate him that highly, but as its his 22nd birthday, I thought I would see what peoples favourite Robinson moment they witnessed was, to try and see why he justifies a place in the matchday squad, and acknowledge the guy I helped pay to sponsor his shirt!

I was living in India so missed his hat trick at Huddersfield and his goals in the 8-0 FA Cup game, so I have gone for his goal away at Swindon last December. (I wanted to say Southend away last season, but it may cause trouble)

*cuebinfestry*

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
the moment when Jakey looked set to bottle out of trying to get past the half dozen police officers standing in front of the toilets in Peterboro on Tuesday. Looked like a startled rabbit, until with a swift body swerve he weaved his way trickily to the gents.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
I know its obvious I dont rate him that highly, but as its his 22nd birthday, I thought I would see what peoples favourite Robinson moment they witnessed was, to try and see why he justifies a place in the matchday squad, and acknowledge the guy I helped pay to sponsor his shirt!

I was living in India so missed his hat trick at Huddersfield and his goals in the 8-0 FA Cup game, so I have gone for his goal away at Swindon last December.

*cuebinfestry*

His performance against Palace in our 1-0 win, he was awesome that day!

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i to missed his 2 hatricks so the burnley game when he come on for mccammon and tore there defence to shreads as a 17 year old.we got a vital point that day which helped keep us up

he will prove you doubters wrong with or without us

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
When he came on at half time for McCammon at Burnley, totally changed the game, and our season. And everyone genuinely thought he had 'made it'.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Hat-trick away to Huddersfield - was bloody quality that day - great atmos too

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
even though I am a huddersfield fan 100% through and through, his hat trick against Town was quality.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Huddersfield hat-trick, closely followed by the sub appearance at Orient.

Sadly both quite a while ago now. He needs to get his head down again and get back in the side.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
he scored a hat trick at huddersfield?

or was that dean cox

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Huddersfield hat-trick, closely followed by the sub appearance at Orient.

Sadly both quite a while ago now. He needs to get his head down again and get back in the side.

just read it lol

JSD Albion

Jul 17, 2003
Burgess Hill
I'd go for the second half performance at Burnley too - I've rarely seen a substitute change a game so completely - but also the shot that hit the bar against Derby in a 0-0 at Withdean. I think he hit it from the back row of the north stand. f*** knows how it didn't go in.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Several moments, all of which were when he wasn't playing.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My personel fav, is him being internet (facebook, I think) stalked.
Which I guess shouldn't be spoken about, esp as I don't even know if it's true.
But nevertheless, how the 'story' was put didn't half make me laugh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here