Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I walk/cycle/run

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • ME - On Public Transport :lolol:

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Its days like this when the traffic is just as bad as the weather outside, that the Government are trying to encourage people to use public transport, so I thought Id ask the fine people of NSC what their favourite bus route is.

Sorry its a bit of a dullard topic, but as I have to use it everyday, usually with frustration waiting for one to turn up one time, I thought I'd see what route was most popular on this award winning service provided to our good people.

Which route takes in the best sites and is best value for just £3.20 day saver or a £1.70 single journey

Over to you NSC, poll to come...........................

omni401d.jpg

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It is on hot days that driving in from the A27 down past Withdean that you appreciate it when you are on a bus and it goes past the long line of stationary traffic down to Preston Circus.

I cannot understand why they did not make the bus lane opperate going into Brighton during the morning and coming out late afternoon.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
It is on hot days that driving in from the A27 down past Withdean that you appreciate it when you are on a bus and it goes past the long line of stationary traffic down to Preston Circus.

I cannot understand why they did not make the bus lane opperate going into Brighton during the morning and coming out late afternoon.

I heard they are building an express way for Buses travelling to and from Newhaven.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
That wont stop the long queues on the A23 going into Brighton. Many a time at the end and start of the season the queue stretches back up the A23 past Pyecombe.

That's because there's many people coming in from out of town who won't or don't use public transport.

The number of people - youngish couples especially - who came into the shop while on a day trip, really liked it here, chill out, and wanted a beer/wine on the seafront, but couldn't because they had to drive back. When I suggested about why they didn't they take the train, some said it didn't occur to them to do that...

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
OpenToppedBus3.jpg

The best bus in town. Perfect on a warm summers day with a gentle breeze whistling through the hair.

all this AND it stops outside my front door :bigwave:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Margaret Thatcher said two things that I find impossible to argue with:

1: "The world is a better place whenever we beat Australia at cricket."

2: "Any man over the age of 26 who finds himself on a bus can consider himself a failure."

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Has to be the number 12. Takes me with ease to Brighton or Eastbourne. No parking problems and when the bus lane between Ovingdean and Newhaven is up and running we will whizz along. Already at rush hours we have the limited stop 12X which cuts 10 minutes off the journey.

But the biggest plus is it's all free for me and the missus being OAPs. :yahoo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here