Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your Away End Today

Kop05

Feb 19, 2012
Greetings from a Liverpool kop season ticket holder. Scouse bastard bin dipper yeah yeah there I've done it for you so anyway.

Just thought I'd comment on how superb I thought your support was today. One of the best English followings I've seen at anfield in years, sold out and all stood up (only a few away following do this now a days inc. us) singing throughout and didn't f*** off 10 mins before the end.
Not bad going after such a long trip on a Sunday.

Was great to see and that's why we all love the FA cup. You deserved the goal to celebrate.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Paul

P.s. wasn't that surprised after your excellent support I witnessed at the AMEX in the CC earlier in the season. Great stadium too.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Greetings from a Liverpool kop season ticket holder. Scouse bastard bin dipper yeah yeah there I've done it for you so anyway.

Just thought I'd comment on how superb I thought your support was today. One of the best English followings I've seen at anfield in years, sold out and all stood up (only a few away following do this now a days inc. us) singing throughout and didn't f*** off 10 mins before the end.

Was great to see and that's why we all love the FA cup. You deserved the goal to celebrate.

Paul
Self depracation ..lov it ....and cheers

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
How did you lose 500 vcash before your first post ?

spooky

Jan 1, 2008
Cheers Paul, boys done good, wealth of difference in experiance, we do have fantastic away support....take a bow

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea

Paul

P.s. wasn't that surprised after your excellent support I witnessed at the AMEX in the CC earlier in the season. Great stadium too.

Thanks Paul.

From block 128 where we were standing the Kop seemed extremely quiet almost the entire game.

Was it? Or is it just strange acoustics that meant we couldn't really hear it?

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Thanks mate. I didn't expect to win but was there for the atmosphere and had a good day out. Staying at the Hilton at Manchester airport and fly back tomorrow. great day and don't care about the result as met loads of great people today.

Highlight of the season so far.

Kop05

Feb 19, 2012
Our home crowd was full of day trippers today due to the game going on general sale,as was the Oldham tie unfortunately so only the regs at the back of the kop sang mostly throughout the game.
It's usually the case at anfield unless we're playing the Blueshite or United, or on a euro night.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Paul

Would you have made this post if we had beat you? Just curious. :)

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Our home crowd was full of day trippers today due to the game going on general sale,as was the Oldham tie unfortunately so only the regs at the back of the kop sang mostly throughout the game.
It's usually the case at anfield unless we're playing the Blueshite or United, or on a euro night.

Makes perfect sense that.

I was looking forward to being deafened by the Kop but guess I will have to come to a bigger game to experience that.

Really enjoyed the day despite the result tho.

Feb 14, 2010
Makes perfect sense that.

I was looking forward to being deafened by the Kop but guess I will have to come to a bigger game to experience that.

I saw Liverpool v Man U on a corporate jolly, it was an early kick off but the Kop wasnt loud that day. Its numbers as well, the west stand at brighton is louder than the kop these days, but I think that is because the west stand probably holds more. Anfield can get loud, but not that often during a game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here