Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your Albion GLASS - half full or half empty?

Your Albion GLASS - half full or half empty?

• Total voters

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Alright people.

Is your Albion glass half full - don't worry folks, all will come good, we've just got to keep the faith. We have some great young players who are learning their trade and given a few more games we will be up and running.

or

Is your Albion glass half empty - Oh my God, we're DOOMED. Two games into the season and it's OBVIOUS we are on a one-way ticket to League Two.

Mine is half FULL - I'm an optimistic bastard and think we will be fine.

No fence-sitting.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
half FULL (with tea), its only two games FFS give 'em time.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Far to early to call

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Massively in need of a top up but not calling for Wilkins' head.

I think a lot of Brighton fans are deluded as to how well this squad can do which means when we don't meet their high expectations they are upset.

Realistically with the quality and size of our squad mid table would be a very good season but I would be happy with anything upwards of survival to be honest.

Not the managers fault, not the players fault and not anywhere close to where the club COULD be but unfortunately it is just the way things are this season.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I think we're in big trouble actually - we've barely strengthened at all, i can't see us being much better than last season, which was awful.

We might just escape relegation however.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Still far too early and based on Saturday's performance we should pick up enough
points away to be mid-table, providing we can produce some form at home.

If the next couple of home games are a repeat of the majority of what was served up at Withdean last season then the glass will appear half empty very quickly.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
:cheers::drink::cheers::drink::cheers::drink:::cheers::drink::cheers::drink::

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
very much half full, by all accounts we should have won at Crewe and held a championship team with promotion in mind to a draw after 90 mins. We have quality defence and once we get a midfielder in we will do much better

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Half full of arsenic, ready to be necked in one after our next woeful display.
:lolol:

I'm relatively positive.

We played alright (if a bit route one) at Crewe, and should've had at least a point. Plus we always lose there.

We also played alright last night by the sound of it and from people who were there, even if it was only a rearguard action. Took a decent Championship side to extra time, not bad really. Plus we always lose in the League Cup.

I think it is important we get off to a good home start against Northampton because there does seem to be a fair few moaners poised to get on Wilkins back.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Narrowly beaten twice by a ref and a team with far better resources, oh yeah I'm really panicking.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
still half full...just
but a blind baboon who went to an albion game would say we need to stregthen that midfield

So do it Wendy!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Our defence looks sound, we have one decent striker but we lack some bite in midfield. However Wilkins knows this and is looking to plug the gap with a loan signing.

I'm still confident we can have a decent season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here