But if it was just for a shag...
3 younger
15 older

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Oh dear.

The rule of thumb for youth is to halve your age and add 7 - you shouldn't really go below that age. Obviously above anything is good, provided you actually want to sleep with them of course.

1066gull

Oh dear.

The rule of thumb for youth is to halve your age and add 7 - you shouldn't really go below that age. Obviously above anything is good, provided you actually want to sleep with them of course.

There is nothing wrong with a 17yo girl dating a 20yo guy

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Half your age and add 7 is indeed the rule.

I am 24, (24/2)+7 = 19.

Therefore 19 is the limit of 'acceptability'. Is there such a rule of thumb for older partners? I tend to try and avoid anyone more than 2 years older than me.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I guess there are a few fit 37 y.oo.s out there.

I quite fancied Olivia Newton-John last night, am I going gay? The night before it was Barbra Streisand,, but I always did like birds with big conks....:shrug:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Half your age and add 7 is indeed the rule.

I am 24, (24/2)+7 = 19.

Therefore 19 is the limit of 'acceptability'. Is there such a rule of thumb for older partners? I tend to try and avoid anyone more than 2 years older than me.

And 19 is, rather convieniantly, the age of Stacey off the xfactor :stalker:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Justice pie, Recently got my Willy wet with an 18 year old born in 1991 ouch! im 23 i felt a bit wrong as she was born in a different decade, which was my pervious rule! but this works for me! as a few mates were taking the piss of her age. hmmm i love the smell of justice.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Ive always fancied lynda bellingham, and i still would , yet she only 4 years younger than my mum, am i a wrong-un ?

No, you just think of your stomach first...:lolol:

I used to fancy my aunt when I was inmy teens - I hasten to add that she was my father's brother's wife!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I'm 2 years older than my hubby.
I'd shag Andy Williams!:lolol:

But he's nearly 82!

andy-williams1.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here