Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Young Player - I know a lad who's potentially, Premiership standard...

ILuvAnnieSorta

Feb 22, 2009
So there's this young player who I think will play in the Premiership one day, not attached to a club and probably the best footballer I know and I train with some very good players, and he's only 17 and will probably be snapped up by a bigish local club like Leeds, Huddersfield, maybe even Middlesbrough.

Of course, supporting Brighton, I'd like to see this young lad given a trial, and maybe even given a contract, he's a nice lad, down to earth, clever too. He's a central midfielder like me, but better, strong, creative, great passer of the ball, great vision, very good touch, he doesn't really have any weaknesses, probably one of the most cleverest players you could have on the football field too.

I've played with Luke Garbutt too, Leeds U16 and England U16 captain, and in terms of ability, it's not even funny that despite the year age difference, in terms of technique and ability, this young 17 year old lad pees all over Garbutt.

I know this may sound corny, but yeah, if I didn't think he could make it, I wouldn't post this. Only problem being he lives just outside of Harrogate, up in Yorkshire, but this lad is a hidden gem, make no doubt about it, give this lad a chance and he may well just be the best piece of business you'll find, that's providing another club doesn't snap him up first, if you want any info, just for a trail, then PM/email me and I'll pass details on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here