• It Will Be Alright On The Night

Votes: 7 3.8%

• Total voters

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Good.

You've made my mind up, I'll definitely be shouting over the top of it now. Why would I want to show them any respect, I want to turn up and beat them.

Agreed. I don't know what on earth he's on about. We're not there to "show respect". We're there to win.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Because its disrespectful and to be quite frank, rude. How would we react if we had a cocophony of whistling during GOSBTS????

Put your scarf aloft and join in. It's a magical thing to do at Anfield

No chance. Not because I'm in corporate hospitality and won't be allowed to wear a scarf, but because I'm Brighton

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
From what I can work out, a quarter of the Albion fans are going to be standing with their scarves aloft singing YNWA, a quarter will be booing, a quarter will be singing GOSTBS and another quarter will be trying to eject the person who is sitting in their specified seat.

Going to be a great show of unity and atmosphere from us.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I truly am astounded. Liverpool sing a song, nothing more nothing less. A song they've sung since the 60's. Our song is older and been used for longer.

How big are we? We are not a tinpot, that stand in awe, a non league outfit but an established football club that has played at the top level.

Anyone who has not witnessed this supposed extravaganza before will most probably be disappointed. I for one have been there four times with Brighton and yet to hear the Kop Roar more like a whimper, especially as we beat them twice.

They really are nothing special. The atmosphere at Stoke is twice as intimidating as Anfield.

I will be singing GOSBTS

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
Some of the things I've read on here have wound me up but the idea of joining in with another clubs song, takes the cake. And for someone to then call it "one of the greatest things in British football" is cringe worthy.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Because its disrespectful and to be quite frank, rude. How would we react if we had a cocophony of whistling during GOSBTS????

Put your scarf aloft and join in. It's a magical thing to do at Anfield

Yep lets join in with the Scoucers while outside their little brothers are nicking the wheels off your car/bus/coach/train/plane.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
We're being quite rightly mocked by Palace on the BBS for this thread. Not often I agree with what they say about us.

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Any gay chants could be countered with I Wanna Hold Your Hand

Sent from my little computer/phone thing using Tapatalk

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Don't join in. It's their song...wait then GOSBTS

To be honest I'm looking forward to seeing the Kop in full song for what "was" probably the most famous footie chant. When they are done, we shall take over proceedings.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here