• Try Outsing

Votes: 48 26.1%
  • It Will Be Alright On The Night

Votes: 7 3.8%

• Total voters

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Why on earth would people stand and listen or even sing along ffs!! Sing and supports YOUR team, do you ever see away teams singing a long in the Premier League?

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
I was watching the 1983 final the other day (as you do) and noticed YNWA being sung clear as day. Surely this wasn't Utd so did we used to sing it or was it just a generic football song sung by any clubs fans?

Many songs were generic YNWA one that all clubs sang, I love the old songs, bring em back and cut out some of the cringeing crap that fans belt out today.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Suarez, you hand ball on the line
We say Suarez, you're a racist Uruguayan
We say Suarez, 8 games out is a crime
Then you have to face Al-bi-on
We say BHAFC
We say BHAFC
You really are a filthy prat
And your manager is a twat
It's too late to say you're sorry
We say BHAFC
We say BHAFC

A retort to YNWA

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
how old are you for christs sake, was belted out at the Goldstone for years, i will give it the respect and then belt out GOSBTS

Yeah,i well remember the old North belting it out. I also remember the first visit of Liverpool to the Goldstone in division one. Their crowd could be heard laughing when we sung it.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

You lot really are odd. There never used to be many of you on here at all, yet all if a sudden this year you're all over the board. Now why could that be? Because you are shitting it that we've overtaken you so you feel the need to try to keep putting us down in the hope that it will help you pretend that it hasn't happened?

Who have you got in the 5th round of the FA Cup this weekend?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Fast forward to 1min50, it sounded louder than this when we were there, maybe just the phone it was taken on:

[yt]AS5TJ0hkBBg#![/yt]

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
God, that's an awful view. Who designed that ground?

As for YNWA, although Liverpool claim it as their own, it's been a football anthem and was often sung at the Goldstone and, because of that, it's one of the songs I'd like sung at my funeral.

Also, what you don't really get from that clip, was the sight of all those scarves held aloft, another thing which used to be commonplace many years ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here