Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You Think Withdean Is Bad

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Plenty of space behind the away stand too
The queue for the bogs AND food has to go along here.

Attachments

• globeawaybehind.jpg
    globeawaybehind.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 678

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
I think a similar thing happened at Bristol Rovers ground when the Rugby club built a new stand (before Rovers moved in). The stand was built too close to the pitch so despite the steep seating angle you can't see the near touchline. I think they improved things by moving the pitch a bit further away when the redeveloped the other side of the ground years later.

tube train

Sep 10, 2009
yeah this is the new ground they spent 15 million on...

also this ground has one massive stand and hardly anything else.. sure a more even stadium looks better

You lot may scoff, but I've had it on good authority that the pitch area at the Amex is currently not wide enough and they're going to have to move the east stand back 10ft.

It'll be done how they moved the Belle Toute lighthouse a few years ago, using wheels and a track, but it will put the project back several months.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
You lot may scoff, but I've had it on good authority that the pitch area at the Amex is currently not wide enough and they're going to have to move the east stand back 10ft.

It'll be done how they moved the Belle Toute lighthouse a few years ago, using wheels and a track, but it will put the project back several months.

0/10. You could have at least put some effort into it!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
file.php

You'd be a wee bit disappointed to discover your season ticket seat was here, wouldn't you.

Good effort Morecombe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here