Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You remember JMC's brilliant DVD

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Which was distributed last year.

Well mine has gone missing, I searched the whole house but I can't find it anywhere. :(

Is there a kind NSC'er who can either lend me theirs so I can burn myself a fresh copy or burn a copy for me themselves.

I'm happy to pay.

:)

PM me your address and I'll do you a copy. I'm sure I have it amongst my 50 odd Albion DVD's! :lolol:

BTW - My next highlights DVD is ready and I'll be posting details on how to get in after I've moved and settled in - hopefully a month or so. It has such delights as the 2-1 win at Leicester in the Coca Cola, Highlights from the 1987 Bristol ROvers promotion game, Highlights from a 2-2 with Leeds in the late 80's and much more. All profits to Alive and Kicking as before.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
The Great Cornholio said:
PM me your address and I'll do you a copy. I'm sure I have it amongst my 50 odd Albion DVD's! :lolol:

BTW - My next highlights DVD is ready and I'll be posting details on how to get in after I've moved and settled in - hopefully a month or so. It has such delights as the 2-1 win at Leicester in the Coca Cola, Highlights from the 1987 Bristol ROvers promotion game, Highlights from a 2-2 with Leeds in the late 80's and much more. All profits to Alive and Kicking as before.

TGC have you got any tape of the albion on TV in the 70s and 80s?

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I still have somewhere, on betamax :lolol: , the FA cup match against Liverpool when Terry Connor and Gerry Ryan scored.

Problem is that I no longer have my Betamax, shame as it was a great game.

Does anyone know what became of the disabled Mascot from that day?

munster monch said:
I still have somewhere, on betamax :lolol: , the FA cup match against Liverpool when Terry Connor and Gerry Ryan scored.

Problem is that I no longer have my Betamax, shame as it was a great game.

Does anyone know what became of the disabled Mascot from that day?

Blimey - have you been in a cave the last few months? That game was part of the DVD Boxset! :)

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Blimey - have you been in a cave the last few months? That game was part of the DVD Boxset! :)

:lolol: it's like living in a cave over here.

Do you have any more & what price?. I might have to save up for one.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
is there still any chance of getting one of the box sets? Or am I way, way, way too late?

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
When I do the next DVD's in a few weeks, I'll offer the FA Cup DVD's as well - it will be minus the box and cover though - just the disks

excellent. thanks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here