Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You might have heard it....but

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
:bigwave: The Iraqi footballer.......
Kenny Daglish had a call from one of his scouts in Iraq,"Kenny come out and see this Iraqi kid,he is brilliant!"
Kenny goes out and sees how good the kid is and signs him on the spot and takes him back to Anfield.
That Saturday at home to Chelsea,there is 20 minutes to go and Liverpool are 4-0 down. Kenny turns to the Iraqi kid on the bench...Go on lad,just score as many goals as you can. The lad is a sensation,scores 5 goals.The boss loves him,the fans love him,the press rave about him.
He comes off the pitch and rushes into the dressing room,grabs his mobile and phones his mother.
"Hello Mum,guess what? he says"We were 4-0 down,I came on with 20 mins to go and scored 5 goals...everybody loves me!"
"Wonderful " says Mum,Now let me tell you about my day,your Dad was shot and mugged,your sister and I were gang raped and beaten and your brother has joined a gang of looters and in the meantime your having a great time.

The young lad is upset,"What can I say Mum...I'm sorry!"
"Sorry!! Sorry!!! Says his Mum.
It's your f***king fault we came to LLiverpool in the first place!!!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
An ant’s busily shafting a rhino – he’s really going for it, bonking this big old leathery lady, pumping fast, hard and enthusiastically.

While he’s frantically popping his tiny ant pecker in and out, a branch falls off a nearby tree and hits the rhino on the head. “Ow!” exclaims the rhino. “Yeah! Take it, bitch!” says the ant

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
As I said...YOU MIGHT HAVE HEARD IT!! Would anyone come up with a joke nobody has heard please!

I certainly haven't heard this beauty before:

An ant’s busily shafting a rhino – he’s really going for it, bonking this big old leathery lady, pumping fast, hard and enthusiastically.

While he’s frantically popping his tiny ant pecker in and out, a branch falls off a nearby tree and hits the rhino on the head. “Ow!” exclaims the rhino. “Yeah! Take it, bitch!” says the ant

Brilliant :lolol:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I brought my wife a new bag and belt for her birthday this year.........

.......you would not believe the difference it makes to her hoovering.

seagullsdaz

May 3, 2009
Brighton
A man takes his Rottweiler to the vet.
'My dog's cross-eyed, is there anything you can do for him?'
'Well,' says the vet, 'let's have a look at him'
So he picks the dog up and examines his eyes, then checks his teeth.
Finally, he says, 'I'm going to have to put him down.'
'What? Because he's cross-eyed? '
'No, because he's really heavy'

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
:bigwave: The Iraqi footballer.......
Kenny Daglish had a call from one of his scouts in Iraq,"Kenny come out and see this Iraqi kid,he is brilliant!"
Kenny goes out and sees how good the kid is and signs him on the spot and takes him back to Anfield.
That Saturday at home to Chelsea,there is 20 minutes to go and Liverpool are 4-0 down. Kenny turns to the Iraqi kid on the bench...Go on lad,just score as many goals as you can. The lad is a sensation,scores 5 goals.The boss loves him,the fans love him,the press rave about him.
He comes off the pitch and rushes into the dressing room,grabs his mobile and phones his mother.
"Hello Mum,guess what? he says"We were 4-0 down,I came on with 20 mins to go and scored 5 goals...everybody loves me!"
"Wonderful " says Mum,Now let me tell you about my day,your Dad was shot and mugged,your sister and I were gang raped and beaten and your brother has joined a gang of looters and in the meantime your having a great time.

The young lad is upset,"What can I say Mum...I'm sorry!"
"Sorry!! Sorry!!! Says his Mum.
It's your f***king fault we came to LLiverpool in the first place!!!

lol that is bad but so funny

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here