Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You may hate X-Factor.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thank goodness this rubbish is now over.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Good to see racism is alive and well with the good ole British public as the white guy wins the final against the black guy on both the X-factor and Strictly Come Dancing. KKK-tastic pop pickers!

:dunce: :jester: :p::O

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
magoo said:
yes it's ok, we're all friends here. Just say "my name's tony and i like x-factor"

my name is Tony and i like the X factor..............there....ive said it........... at last........its known to the world !!!!!!! i feel so much better for doing that.....i dont have to lie about my wife telling me things about the show or anything now !!!!:lolol: :lolol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
magoo said:
but you got to admit, Shane is world class!

give him the right songs and he'll be bigger than Timberlake, Robbie Williams...

Absolute rubbish that statement. Not in the same class as Robbie Williams.

Strictly Come Dancing was fixed if not how can a person be the winner in 7 out of the 10 recorded shows picked by the experts who know what they are talking about be placed last by the voting public who dont.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The problem with shows like this are that all the real characters get voted out early on and you just end up with a bland show with bland people like William Young or Shane for the last six episodes. There should have only been one winner this year, 83 year old Althea Gaye:

Althea: (Sings her audition)...Lottie's at it again! Lottie's at it again! Picking up this lot, that lot, which lot? Never 2 lots the same and the poor old auctioneer...

Simon Cowell: Thank you!

Althea: (Still singing) ...He'd had it from ear to ear!

Simon Cowell: Thank you! (Lottie stops) Thank you! ... It's a 'No' sweetheart.

Althea: Fair enough.

Simon Cowell: (Aside to Louis and Sharon) Oh I can't do this anymore. (Laughs and cries) I can't do it!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
the auditions are always more entertaining then the live shows with the final 12

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here