Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You may face a backlash ..

billy_bremner

Mar 16, 2008
Alright lads ,

It'd be good to welcome back Poyet as he enjoyed a lot of success here and shared a lot of good memories with the fans. But I doubt that he'd like to come now after the Walsall embarassment. Last year , when we lost away at Hereford, it was the turning point of the season as Grayson lashed out for the first time ( rarely does he do that ) . He did the same after the Walsall game and I can see us going on a great run like last year post Hereford game.

I wouldn't like to see your lot going down as just few years back , you were a decent Championship side playing some good stuff. Some mismanagement by the board should not end in a club suffering ( we know all too well about it ) . Poyet IMO is a good choice for you. He has the hunger , desire and the quality to steady the ship and take you forward as well. Good luck.

As for the weekend though, I'm only expecting a thrashing ( without wanting to sound arrogant ) as the players must be seething as we speak. Grayson wants to send a message out to the league and he wants to start from the Brighton game !!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm not sure what message thrashing us would send. Not exactly an achievement.. Wycombe and Stockport both managed to put 4 past us this year...

johnny jigsaw

"My life's in pieces"
So might you, though.

Nicky Forster is back in the squad after a nice couple of weeks rest with a big point to prove after an embarrassing public disagreement and a new contract to earn.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
"expecting a thrashing". FFS. Yeah it's all about Leeds isn't it. We'll be POWERLESS if the real Leeds turns up eh?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm not sure what message thrashing us would send. Not exactly an achievement.. Wycombe and Stockport both managed to put 4 past us this year...

To be fair, we have played Wycombe 13 times this season.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
then again if we score early your fans may just get on the players' backs and they could capitulate again. We'll see.

Remind me, how many years now have you been "storming" this league?

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Leeds fans, your all pricks, utter pricks. Your not a big club. Scunthorpe are in a higher league than you! Oooh who's that 2 whole division higher than you? The footballing giants that are Stoke, Hull, Burnley and Wigan. We should expect a backlash, is that the same as the backlash Swindon,Carlisle,Walsall etc got.

f*** off back to your dirty shitty Leeds slum, i hope you go bust.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Pesonally I want Leeds, as well as Norwich to go up - along with Southhampton.

I want us to have the best possible chance of a play-off push next season.

Hopefully in League 1

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The sooner you lot disappear up your own arses the better.

We don't need your patronising shit. We can hold our heads up anywhere and on Saturday you billy big bollocks might just get a shock. Coming on here telling us we are going to get caned because your manager is cross? tell that to Norwich...they had to put 5 strikers on to get past us on Saturday and Norwich are easily as good as you lot.

Premiership outfit in waiting? maybe, but your club is a f***ing disgrace.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm expecting a thrashing Saturday. Haven't got a clue what the score will be in the Brighton game though. Who are we playing again?

KennethWilliams.jpg

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Alright lads ,

It'd be good to welcome back Poyet as he enjoyed a lot of success here and shared a lot of good memories with the fans. But I doubt that he'd like to come now after the Walsall embarassment. Last year , when we lost away at Hereford, it was the turning point of the season as Grayson lashed out for the first time ( rarely does he do that ) . He did the same after the Walsall game and I can see us going on a great run like last year post Hereford game.

I wouldn't like to see your lot going down as just few years back , you were a decent Championship side playing some good stuff. Some mismanagement by the board should not end in a club suffering ( we know all too well about it ) . Poyet IMO is a good choice for you. He has the hunger , desire and the quality to steady the ship and take you forward as well. Good luck.

As for the weekend though, I'm only expecting a thrashing ( without wanting to sound arrogant ) as the players must be seething as we speak. Grayson wants to send a message out to the league and he wants to start from the Brighton game !!

Translation.

Our recent form has been total shit and if we get turned over by lower teams much more we will begin to tumble down the table.

A Backlash arguement makes me feel good and maintain a sense of denial that the wheels may have come of and confidence hasn't been dented.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hmmm, we just lost to Norwich having led for most of the game.

Maybe you might suffer the backlash from our players? I expect they'd like to send a message out too.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
But I doubt that he'd like to come now after the Walsall embarassment. Last year , when we lost away at Hereford, it was the turning point of the season as Grayson lashed out for the first time ( rarely does he do that ) . He did the same after the Walsall game and I can see us going on a great run like last year post Hereford game.

Yeah, and look where that got you :p

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I'm evidently not supposed to reply to this thread opener coz I'm not a 'lad' & only 'lads' post on football-related forums innit. :rolleyes:

Tell you what - you deluded, small-cocked; Northern; shit-for-brains Monkey: just DO ONE. Oh, & I sincerely hope any 'backlash' will end up with your bunch of serial chokers being on the recieving end yet again. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here