Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You lot who ring the phone in, You shouldn't bother as its a complete and utter joke.

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
If you lot could put your questions across or even construct a proper conversation with the host (Ian) then it would be good. When I heard beach hut was coming on I thought, great! Going to hear a good debate here and all I heard was complete shit, just like all the posters that come on.

If you haven't anything good to say then don't waste the listeners time. You don't just make yourself look stupid but the listeners as well for sitting there listening too the drivel.

Next time, please can we have good constructive topics please. no drivel.

Cheers.

Mr Dandy.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
:( bit pissed off tonight T.D?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Did you ring in yourself?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
So where were you when they
were asking for callers?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Terrace Dandy said:
If you lot could put your questions across or even construct a proper conversation with the host (Ian) then it would be good. When I heard beach hut was coming on I thought, great! Going to hear a good debate here and all I heard was complete shit, just like all the posters that come on.

If you haven't anything good to say then don't waste the listeners time. You don't just make yourself look stupid but the listeners as well for sitting there listening too the drivel.

Next time, please can we have good constructive topics please. no drivel.

Cheers.

Mr Dandy.

Thanks for the vote of confidence TD if you want to know the actual truth they rang me therefore I actually said I had nothing to say as I hadn't been at the game. Colon cajoled me into talking as there was a cock-up with the phone lines - best thing was my wife laughing in the kitchen listening to the radio - marvellous scenes.

I really didn't have much to say but sorry I disappointed you.

Stumpy Tim

I listened to it the first time, and it is a bit ridiculuous in places. One guy wanting Adams to be the new manager because he came to the march, forgetting the fact that MM had just masterminded another victory.

Some guy suggested the Lib Dems had set a train track on fire so people couldn't come to the march. And then someone saying we weren't plaing attacking football enough - seeming to forget that our strength has always been defending.

Make you pull your hair out sometimes

Last edited:

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Yorkie said:
Did you ring in yourself?

No, But am going too next time. Someone needs to show the listeners that some of us can make some valid points and come across as smart and intellectual and know the arguments about falmer and football in general.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Terrace Dandy said:
No, But am going too next time. Someone needs to show the listeners that some of us can make some valid points and come across as smart and intellectual and know the arguments about falmer and football in general.

Exactly the answer I wanted. Go for it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If you're some great radio debating genius Dandy, then I suggest YOU get off your arse and phone Harty up yourself, and enlighten the county with your rapier wit and razor-sharp analysis.

However, if all you can do is to sit behind your keyboard and dish out unwarranted abuse to people who took the time to put their views across on the phone in, then can I politely suggest that you f*** right off.

Tosser.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Terrace Dandy said:
Listening to the coco the clowns that was being interviewed.

Read what I said:

I am not Ben Roberts
I am not Ben Roberts
I am not Ben Roberts
I am not Ben Roberts
I am not Ben Roberts
I am not Ben Roberts
I am not Ben Roberts
I am not Ben Roberts
I am not Ben Roberts
I am not Ben Roberts
I am not Ben Roberts
I am not Ben Roberts
I am not Ben Roberts
I am not Ben Roberts
I am not Ben Roberts
I am not Ben Roberts
I am not Ben Roberts
I am not Ben Roberts
I am not Ben Roberts
I am not Ben Roberts
I am not Ben Roberts
I am not Ben Roberts
I am not Ben Roberts
I am not Ben Roberts
I am not Ben Roberts
I am not Ben Roberts
I am not Ben Roberts
I am not Ben Roberts
I am not Ben Roberts
I am not Ben Roberts
I am not Ben Roberts
I am not Ben Roberts

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Terrace Dandy said:

I think your being a bit harsh TD, I know that there some pricks that ring in but then they would do anything to get on the wireless. Beach Hut wasnt at fault if he was pushed into talking when he didnt have anything to say, you cant sound constuctive if you dont have anything constructive to say can you? (no dig there BH - you said it yourself)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
chez said:
I think your being a bit harsh TD, I know that there some pricks that ring in but then they would do anything to get on the wireless. Beach Hut wasnt at fault if he was pushed into talking when he didnt have anything to say, you cant sound constuctive if you dont have anything constructive to say can you? (no dig there BH - you said it yourself)

No dig I was caught on the hop so to speak, I really had nothing to say.

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Re: Re: You lot who ring the phone in, You shouldn't bother as its a complete and utter joke.

Beach Hut said:
Thanks for the vote of confidence TD if you want to know the actual truth they rang me therefore I actually said I had nothing to say as I hadn't been at the game. Colon cajoled me into talking as there was a cock-up with the phone lines - best thing was my wife laughing in the kitchen listening to the radio - marvellous scenes.

I really didn't have much to say but sorry I disappointed you.

Sorry if I offended you beach hut but if wasn't mainly directed at you. so please expect my apology. I understand it must be very nervous being on air thinking of what to say and full credit too you for taking the time out but I'm fecked off with listening to kermits banging on about nothing, the same silly stupid same topics week in week out, Okay, they could get interesting if people could construct a convo and analyse it from a different angle. but oh no, same crap.

No offence intended mate, just frustrated.

My Dandy.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You haven't offended me at all I was like a rabbit caught in the headlights (and lost for words) I was trying to think of something to say but he brain was not in motion - too happy after a magnificent away win :lolol: :lolol:

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Beach Hut said:
You haven't offended me at all I was like a rabbit caught in the headlights (and lost for words) I was trying to think of something to say but he brain was not in motion - too happy after a magnificent away win :lolol: :lolol:

Exactly, That's why I cant understand some people. They have ample of time too get there questions in order and how to put it forward and when they come on it's like hearing a father reading his daughter a nursery rime.

I totally understand why you was caught like a rabbit.

Anyway, time for me to retire. Got too climb the wooden steps.

Night.

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Stumpy Tim said:
I listened to it the first time, and it is a bit ridiculuous in places. One guy wanting Adams to be the new manager because he came to the march, forgetting the fact that MM had just masterminded another victory.

Some guy suggested the Lib Dems had set a train track on fire so people couldn't come to the march. And then someone saying we weren't plaing attacking football enough - seeming to forget that our strength has always been defending.

Make you pull your hair out sometimes

Well said, what do you drink? It's free.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here