Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You just cannot part this lot...

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Incredibly close stuff... this is going to the wire.

table-18-03-2012.png

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Didn't realise that lot up the road were so close ... shit!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Didn't realise that lot up the road were so close ... shit!

8 point is a lot to make up! We are 9 points behind the Hammer, I doubt many fans seriously believe we can catch them

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
looking at the goal difference,that could play a part.very close but we need a couple of good wins

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Our next 2 games are MASSIVE. Derby and Forest, followed by Middlesbrough, Burnley, Reading and West Ham

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Main thing now is to stay in touch I think .. a couple of 0 points and anyone would be cut adrift .. Blackpool have 3 tough games coming up (although easiest April)

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
It's ridiculously tight, and I doubt it'll be much better by the end of the season!
Everything to be decided on the last day, meaning superb attendances and atmospheres all round! :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Can't see Leeds getting in the pack so in effect 50/50 chance of play offs and all I wanted was to stay in the league............

Blackcap

Nov 6, 2011
Shoreham by Sea
Reminds me of the tight finish in '91 when we had to win against Ipswich on last day of season to stay in the playoff places and Dean Wilkins hit that fantastic winning free kick in the last minute - cue massive pitch invasion. Perhaps Buckers or Vicente could do the same for us this season?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
The only club not expected to go up is Brighton, the directors and the fans of the others are expecting promotion. Tony said at the start of the season that he would like to finish in the play offs, but no pressure this season.
This may play a part in the run in when the pressure is on, as it is so tight. If we can play our game without the pressure of expectation it may well see us in the top 6 at the end of the season. Then the play offs are a lottery.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Can't see Leeds getting in the pack so in effect 50/50 chance of play offs and all I wanted was to stay in the league............

Anyone but Colin I would agree but he has a point to prove and he normally does well ..... and chokes at the last bit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here