Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You have a good un in Liam Bridcutt

Terrier1987cas

Nov 15, 2012
Always rated this lad, thought he was the difference between the 2 teams on Saturday, especially in the first half.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
The longer he goes unnoticed the better, so sssh

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
Always rated this lad, thought he was the difference between the 2 teams on Saturday, especially in the first half.

Couldn't agree more mate, not that I'm biased but I reckon he's one of the best holding midfield players in the championship, he's a strong player and very difficult to get off of the ball (low centre of gravity and all that), does exactly what he needs to do, holds the ball and lays it off.
Good luck with the rest of your season :cheers:

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
For a small fella he wins a ridiculous amount of headers.

Now keep it on the down low, don't want Prem sides thinking they can swoop...

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
For the benefit of any other clubs watching. Bridcutt is rubbish, he's only playing because the vastly superior Ryan Harley is injured......or something.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I've always liked him and Trotter from Millwall, ideal midfield 2 in this league they'd be.

We were linked with Trotter over the summer but I think the rumours were all coming from NSC as we were all rather impressed with him when Millwall played at our gaff last season. Probably more hope than expectation. Think he's going to be off the PL in January. Hopefully Liam won't be doing the same; he's pretty much irreplaceable.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
and we only signed him as cover after Navarro did a cruciate ( or similar) and was out for the season. Took a while to settle to I seem to remember. Quality player

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Don't see people saying that about Jedinak just saying.

Anyway Bridcutt is class! I don't understand how a man of that height can win so much in the air!

Last edited:

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: :lolol:

Sheffield Wednesday are MASSIVE

stock-photo-1807689-nun-series-toothless-laugh.jpg

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
We were linked with Trotter over the summer but I think the rumours were all coming from NSC as we were all rather impressed with him when Millwall played at our gaff last season. Probably more hope than expectation. Think he's going to be off the PL in January. Hopefully Liam won't be doing the same; he's pretty much irreplaceable.

Bloody hope Bridcutt stays, people almost fell asleep against Peterborough without him!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
and we only signed him as cover after Navarro did a cruciate ( or similar) and was out for the season. Took a while to settle to I seem to remember. Quality player

Indeed we did. Bridcutt was Radostin Kishishev's young apprentice. I still think that Kish's influence during Bridcutt's early days at the club was an important factor in Bricutt's development.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
My favourite player and our most valuable along with Buckers.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Indeed we did. Bridcutt was Radostin Kishishev's young apprentice. I still think that Kish's influence during Bridcutt's early days at the club was an important factor in Bricutt's development.

I'd agree with that, you could see him talking to him during the games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here