Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You bunch of drama queens

This is all very fascinating, I have no idea who insulted who, what about or when having been away for a couple of weeks.

Anyone care to enlighten me?

macky

Dec 28, 2004
I actually feel sorry for Husty

+ 1 REally cant unde2rstand grown people that go running to the mods here Asking for bans
Just like being back at school Yet others can post 15 year olds details And nothing gets said

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I am trying very hard not to, but it's hard when people still continue to have a dig as in this case. I want to just move on but it's hard

Do I get an infraction for saying you are the worst poster I have ever seen on this board? I'm not abusing YOU, I'm referring to the documentation you've given of yourself via the medium of NSC.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
Do I get an infraction for saying you are the worst poster I have ever seen on this board? I'm not abusing YOU, I'm referring to the documentation you've given of yourself via the medium of NSC.

You are quite free to say that, I am just being me and it's worked on many forums over the past few years since I stopped working, what makes me the worst poster you have ever seen here, please show me.

Aug 21, 2011
What the feck has happened to NSC over the last few days??, every one seems to be winding up and taking every thing way to personally. I guess as Albion are playing so well and are top there has to be something else to moan about!

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I apologise everyone I have clearly made a major mistake here, thanks

You need to let things go.
I do not know you, however from your posts over the last few days it seems that you just question and question to the point of becoming a pain in the arse. Stick up for yourself by all means, but try it with humour and less of the drama or therapist approach. You can take the advice or carry on the way you are going. I have the feeling that people know now how to get a rise out of you and you fall for it everytime

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
You need to let things go.
I do not know you, however from your posts over the last few days it seems that you just question and question to the point of becoming a pain in the arse. Stick up for yourself by all means, but try it with humour and less of the drama or therapist approach. You can take the advice or carry on the way you are going. I have the feeling that people know now how to get a rise out of you and you fall for it everytime

There is a lot of truth in what you say, I can't change who I am but I will change the way I post here to try and please the members.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here