empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
interesting on the volume in that stand tommorrow

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
being as it is only a friendly I'm not so sure the Spurs fans will be on full Pemiership form, but let's hope they make some sort of an effort, it will probably be their bobble hat and thermos brigade anyway

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I presume that the club will have installed sound absorbing material on the roofs and walls of the South Stand in order to dull down the vociferous sounds of visiting fans.

JC, they have thought of everything else, LOL

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
being as it is only a friendly I'm not so sure the Spurs fans will be on full Pemiership form, but let's hope they make some sort of an effort, it will probably be their bobble hat and thermos brigade anyway

You think?

dje shoreham

Nov 2, 2009
colleague at work is a Spurs fan - coming down tomorrow - dont think it is the bobble hat and thermas boys coming down.

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Get used to the one song, ripping off Southampton's trademark, and now sung r-e-a-l-l-y s-l-o-w-l-y. Uninventive.

dal

Oct 8, 2006
redhill
ive no doubt we will hear them moan about loads of stuff..moan moan moan..oh yes were playing the yids

Peterrhodes

Aug 18, 2009
London
Tottenham are all wearing black armbands tomorrow in memory of deaths in Oslo, due to club links with Norway eg previous players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here