Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

YESSSSSSSS!! Common sense prevails at last!!

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Common sense and us staging the Olympics? Interesting choice of words.
So when the city needs all the money it can get we'll miss out on profit from Pride

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
However Supt Davies said officers were still anticipating lots of people will organise events to tie in with Olympics.

He said: “Pride has a huge impact for us and the city council so it makes sense if we can agree to another arrangement, such as possibly moving it to a different period.

So they might just move the date? I'd say that was indeed, good common sense.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
“We just need to decide how we are best going to celebrate with the LGBT community.”

I thought it was meant to be a celebration of your sexuality since they dropped the "gay" bit from the name

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
You going this year Notters? Day after my dissertation deadline, so I'll be partying!

bag - if a regular nurses uniform is blue, a student nurse uniform is white, then what role do the nurses who wear the very pale green/almost grey uniform perform? Are they lesser bods than the blue uniforms?

(This is relevant to HB&B's thread honest) :thumbsup:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
We DONT need pride.

WHY? Because Brighton is a very gay friendly town 365 days of the year.

It should now be taken to places that are not gay friendly in order to promote equality.

Afterall thats why it started.

Now its just an excuse for people to litter the park and get off their faces, its little to do with "gay pride" as such. Look its Brighton for f*** sake we have a massive gay community and are well known for it. Start having it at places where there is homophobia.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
bag - if a regular nurses uniform is blue, a student nurse uniform is white, then what role do the nurses who wear the very pale green/almost grey uniform perform? Are they lesser bods than the blue uniforms?

(This is relevant to HB&B's thread honest) :thumbsup:

It's different in every trust I'm afraid. For example I wear a blue and white striped uniform (very sexy, I realise). They're probably health care assistants, so yes, they're "untrained" bods. Basically it means that they do more care - and the nurses do more paperwork.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It's different in every trust I'm afraid. For example I wear a blue and white striped uniform (very sexy, I realise). They're probably health care assistants, so yes, they're "untrained" bods. Basically it means that they do more care - and the nurses do more paperwork.

Thanks. Very apt choice of 'kit' for you!...at least it's not red and blue stripes :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here