Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yeovil Roll Call

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
So who's going???

Closest League game of the season for me and I, for one, can't wait. Despite the dissapointing performance in my first game of the season at home to Leighton Orient, I am buoyed by the excellent result for England last night and hope the mighty Seagulls can make it an historic double on Saturday.

I'll be in the Archers from midday enjoying the first 'grand slam' Premier League clash of the season between Liverpool and Man Utd if anyone fancies joining me for some pre-match Brandy Alexanders.

:yahoo:

Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Still contemplating making the trip.

I could yet be swayed.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Nancy and me are going....but that's irrelevent really as none of you know me or her, but as a guide to travelling numbers (who bother to reply to meaningless threads on a football messageboard) I suppose me taking the time to write this may be beneficial.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
I hope to be ticking another stadium off the list and chalking another away victory up to the Seagulls. Anyone know any good pubs there?

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
I MIGHT go, have not decided yet.

Apart from it takes about the same time to LEAVE huish park as it does to actually drive home

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
saturday - yeovil, somerset, sunshine, 19 degrees with a UVA of 4 !!!

TSLR002 will be onsale and being proudly apolitical outside, inside and generally all around the Huish.

toot if you see the scirroco

vw_scirocco_latwot_old_1.jpg

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
i will see you there!

See ya there:jester:

Me, Conboy , Snoobs Seagull are going, One True BHA was ment to be coming but he found out there was a load of yeovil bods waiting for him, so he swerved it.

8.20 train from Brighton.:D

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Yes, yes I will be there maintaining my 100% record. But no, no I will not be joining you in the Brandy Alexanders to watch a load of over-paid C-unts ponce about, infact, yes, yes I will be in there, in there abusing any plastic fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here