Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yay! Seagulls Party Membership Card Arrived

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
When did you join, Tom? I sent form and cash off bloody ages ago, have they just got round to this?

(This is not a criticism by the way, I realise that they had the small matter of an election to fight).

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Herne Hill Seagull said:
When did you join, Tom? I sent form and cash off bloody ages ago, have they just got round to this?

(This is not a criticism by the way, I realise that they had the small matter of an election to fight).

I think I joined in June or maybe early July, when Sir Lord and Lady Bracknell were round the house of the poster formerly known as Yorkie for a barbie.

The accompanying letter says that some of the delay was in finding printers/card producers and the like, and it's well worth the wait IMHO cos it's a proper quality laminated credit card type thing. Oh, and of course they did have a by-election to fight, as you say. But looks like they've got the production line rolling now.

Very well done to all concerned :clap:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
tommy boy said:
i signed up at the QUIZ

i want one i want one i want one

so did i

wheres mine:)

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
tommy boy said:
do you want to start a MUSHY PARTY with me?

we can campaign for his name on a bus, and for him to be given the freedom of the city, and become MAYOR
I've already got the 'signed' t-shirt.

:bowdown:

I'm afraid there's still a pile of application forms that need processing ... I blame Baker. He seems to have provoked so many people into joining The Seagulls Party that we have become swamped with paperwork.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Lord Bracknell said:
I blame Baker.

Bah! Is there nothing that man can't delay?

This would actually make a decent party slogan. 'I blame Baker' T-shirts would sell pretty well, I reckon. Without him and LDC there'd be no Seagulls Party, 'coz we wouldn't need to go to the trouble.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Lord Bracknell said:
I'm afraid there's still a pile of application forms that need processing ... I blame Baker. He seems to have provoked so many people into joining The Seagulls Party that we have become swamped with paperwork.

Ah that would explain why my application/cheque hasn't been processed yet.

Look forward to receiving my membership card - as a saltdean resident who falls under LDC I will be offering my services ahead of next years election :clap:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
membership number 0058

i was sat nearer to LB than tom hark :lolol:

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
This isn't fair you know. I sent me cheque off as soon as it was announced. Its been cashed but I still haven't got a membership card.

This probably means I'll be member number 3400 or something and all you buggers will be calling me a glory-hunter or bandwagon jumper.

;)

Last edited:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Screaming J said:
This isn't fair you know. I sent me cheque off as soon as it was announced. Its been cashed but I still haven't got a membership card.

This probably means I'll be member number 3400 or something and all you buggers will be calling me a glory-hunter or bandwagon jumper.

;)
johnny come lately
:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here