Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X Factor

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Chico time.

There's always a few gullible people taken in by this sort of American catch phrase used to manipulate those of lower intelligence.

:salute: :salute:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Right

To win X Factor

Shayne 6/5
Andy 9/4
Journey South 100/30
Chico 10/1
Brenda 12/1
The Conway Slags 80/1

Chico is 8/1 to have the Xmas No 1 with " Its Chico Time "

Chico has been backed down from 50/1 to 10/1 to win X Factor in the last 3 weeks.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Have to say, 10/1 for Chico is excellent odds. The brainwashed adults and the kids too young to know better are no doubt loving his 'performances'. As it basically boils down to being a bit of a freakshow, I'm surprised he's not odds-on favourite by now. The public get exactly the kind of pap they deserve, and I fear that Chico will indeed be inflicted on us just in time to launch a single for Xmas, and then disappear from the radar without a trace by, oooh lets say next July.

I'm almost tempted with those odds, deapite myself.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Easy

I saw the potential of this chap and backed him at 50/1 3 weeks ago. :p

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Uncle Spielberg said:
Easy

I saw the potential of this chap and backed him at 50/1 3 weeks ago. :p
I think you've been very shrewd then. He is EXACTLY the kind of embarrassing, second-rate, piss-poor 'novelty' cabaret act who could actually end up carrying this thing off.

Meanwhile, genuine talents like Roxanne end up working the tills at Superdrug. :angry:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think Journey South have something about them, Andy has a good voice as is the classic rags to riches story, Shayne has a good voice and is a pretty boy, Brenda is ok but will not win, Chico will get the votes of all the under 12's and old dears, The Conway Slags can just feck right off :censored:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If you are serious about backing Chico William Hill go 10/1 and Ladbrokes go 14/1

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
14/1 to win X Factor

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Uncle Spielberg said:
I think Journey South have something about them, Andy has a good voice as is the classic rags to riches story, Shayne has a good voice and is a pretty boy, Brenda is ok but will not win, Chico will get the votes of all the under 12's and old dears, The Conway Slags can just feck right off :censored:

Leave them alone ya big bully!!

:p

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Brighton till i die said:
i dont give a f*** who doesn't like it....CHICO is QUALITY!:bowdown:

anyone know the odds for each person winning at the moment?

and also - CHICO TIME will be xmas numero uno - Believe!;)

Its utter shit. I wont watch it unless they have a mass execution of attention seeking morons like those who enter X Factor.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here