Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X factor

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
What a result that was, sent shockwaves through the whole country.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Who would know and how would they find out. ITV can release whatever figures they want and how they want. Also isnt this the last series of X Factor anyway.

I would imagine its fairly easy to check, if ITV say 1 million people rang one phone number BT will surely be able to confirm or deny this

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Who would know and how would they find out. ITV can release whatever figures they want and how they want. Also isnt this the last series of X Factor anyway.

I'm pretty sure that as people have to pay to vote then it has to be independently audited but they don't have to release the results as it could produce targeted voting.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I'm pretty sure that as people have to pay to vote then it has to be independently audited but they don't have to release the results as it could produce targeted voting.

Who would want to target the most weak minded and gullible members of society?

- - - Updated - - -

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
This excuse for a tv show has now completely run it's course.

Tired format, poorest 12 contestants ever, with the "best" getting booted out early.

Thank the lord for I'm a Celebrity..................:(

In fact, get Louis the leprechaun into the jungle and stick his head in a bucket of dingo turd.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003

No they can't, it's fraud. Offcom will be monitoring all phone-ins. ITV have previously been fined £5.7 million for rigging a public phone in vote so Ant n Dec won a Comedy Award. ITV will not make that mistake again.

This isn't the last series of the X-Factor, its been suggested by Sinitta and Louis Walsh that next year may be the last but nothing official has been announced.

In previous years X-Factor week by week voting has been revealed after the final. In the year that Matt Cardle won it was announced on the Xtra-Factor show that he won the voting every week except the first week.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Well I confess to voting this week --- with the off button on my TV

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I was in hysterics watching Tulisa's face last night as she lost her last remaining act. She has been supporting the talentless, camp Rylan for weeks, despite being warned by Gary Barlow that more talented singers would get voted off. Then she turns her bile on to Christopher, who, despite being a club singer, was the wild-card choice of the public and is still going strong.
The show has lost all credibilty and should be binned. Tulisa is an immature and inexperienced judge who has been in the music business 5 minutes and thinks she knows everything and Nicole Scherzinger is not much better.
There are 5 acts left. Three have no hope of a successful career. I wish the other two good luck, cos there is no guarantee they are going to make the final.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I was in hysterics watching Tulisa's face last night as she lost her last remaining act. She has been supporting the talentless, camp Rylan for weeks, despite being warned by Gary Barlow that more talented singers would get voted off. Then she turns her bile on to Christopher, who, despite being a club singer, was the wild-card choice of the public and is still going strong.
The show has lost all credibilty and should be binned. Tulisa is an immature and inexperienced judge who has been in the music business 5 minutes and thinks she knows everything and Nicole Scherzinger is not much better.
There are 5 acts left. Three have no hope of a successful career. I wish the other two good luck, cos there is no guarantee they are going to make the final.

None of them have any hope of any kind of successful career after the show

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
strange that these threads are all consistantly started by people who claim not to watch it....

I personally love the X factor and Strictly - they are both entertainment programs i dont vote and dont give a shite who wins or loses, but i enjoy them like i enjoy the panto at christmas and a smoke after a good meal.

If you dont like it dont watch it - if your other half likes it go on NSC, play your play station, have a wank in the garden shed do something else?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here