Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X factor

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
ITV admitted they brought Geri Helliwell in because they cant afford to lose Rylan as the viewing figures would fare even worse against Strictly Come Dancing. so obviously they have fixed the result to keep him in

Decode

Jan 25, 2010
Ella & James sing off, what the fu*k?! Rylan IN!? This world has gone mad.

I've given up caring this series tbh. Thats funny though to be fair, both Tulisa and Nicole have put Rylan through in past weeks and now they have to lose someone actually talented!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm glad I'm disinterested but I think Tulisa is a bit cheeky in blaming viewers for voting wrongly...ps, sorry they all moaned about the viewers voting wrongly.. morons !

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
The voters pay their money and can vote for whoever they want. So piss off Tulisa.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I've given up caring this series tbh. Thats funny though to be fair, both Tulisa and Nicole have put Rylan through in past weeks and now they have to lose someone actually talented!

Yeah, they both moan about the choice they have to make, yet both had the chance to kick the idiot Ryland off weeks ago.

I think Gary Barlow might call it a day when this series is over, as the programme has run its course, and is no longer a singing competition.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Providing that is the way the vote went, is there any proof although I did read that in the official figures released Chris has been top of the votes every week.

I don't know how it is monitored, but they wouldn't risk vote rigging; it would be the end of the X factor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here