Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X factor

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Bet your all suckered in and are now watching downton abbey or whatever its called.i am

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Following the angry noises on twitter

Sensible money seems to be on the beeb switching Strictly to clash and taking their viewing numbers. Bad mistake to blatanty mug off your audience. Classic sign of a format tired beyond saving

Last edited:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Bloody Downton Abbey!! Can't stand it.
It's not a patch on Cranford or Lark rise to candleford ;-)
As for flippin x factor? You can stick it up you scherzinger

Funny how we all have to go through such torture,or do we i have Doug E Fresh the show now plaing on the headphones...bliss

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
So what actually happened tonight? Everyone seems very angry about it.

Some bloke who was not very good got saved at the expense of some girl who was equally not very good leading to a Gary Barlow hissy fit and walk off. Mega controversy... not, desperate attempt to ramp up and fabricate tension between judges squabbling over deckchairs on the Titanic.... yes. All will be resolved before next weeks show plus The Stun gets a good headline for monday. Good work people, that's a wrap.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Some bloke who was not very good got saved at the expense of some girl who was equally not very good leading to a Gary Barlow hissy fit and walk off. Mega controversy... not, desperate attempt to ramp up and fabricate tension between judges squabbling over deckchairs on the Titanic.... yes. All will be resolved before next weeks show plus The Stun gets a good headline for monday. Good work people, that's a wrap.

But you never watch it do you ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
At 2-1 to the girl, Louis saved the girl, and when pressed to confirm this, suddenly decided to send her home and it went to deadlock. For some inexplicable reason, the awful bloke who cries all the time (and who appears to have been punched in the top lip since last week's show), who she was up against, received more public votes than she had.

A travesty!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Even when I'm in the same room as the others who are watching it, I don't. I used to I admit, but not any more. A good old Saturday night binfest on NSC is more than enough entertainment for me :thumbsup:

Last night I heard a couple of minutes of it from the kitchen and realised it is as as much choreographed as some of the dance routines.

It is the same format every year, and you could play a great game of X-Factor bingo/drinking game from all the "This is my dream" contestant nonsense, to the "This is a REALLY hard decision" drama from the judges.

I would seriously question both of those statements...

Wickerman

Aug 24, 2011
Horam
I too was pinned down by 2 females on the sofa ;-)).....also has to watch that crap. Did anyone notice a guy having a word in the leprechaun's ear just prior to the vote? It's all a set up and an insult to our intelligence. I'm taking up knitting!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here