Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X Factor - one thread is too many (merged)

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Actually quite like the fella that's just been on singing Candyman, looks like a fat version of Jimmy Carr, but with a guitar. cool.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
and what a skanky piece of shit that Mel B is. What the F have they got her on?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
There is another small tweak here or there but its basically the same old trash, I'm sure the chimps will lap it up as usual.

And, apparently, Nicole sherzithingy has sold 50 million records...I can't name one of them.....

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
There is another small tweak here or there but its basically the same old trash, I'm sure the chimps will lap it up as usual.

And, apparently, Nicole sherzithingy has sold 50 million records...I can't name one of them.....

She stole Tulisa's song "dont you wish your girlfriend sucked cock like me"

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
The X Factor and it's like are dragging this country down into the gutter, an abomination that should carry a health warning, both contestants and judges are a waste of oxygen that need to stop.

The guy from Asda was a bit good, though.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
I'm only watching because there is bugger all else on. That and it means I'll have a greater understanding of Twitter this evening. But I won't be tuning in to the Geordie gimps afterwards though.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
It's not funny any more. Seriously, I'd rather take my chances in carrying a knife into a drug rehab clinic and leave it lying around in the middle of the ward, then locking the doors with me trapped in the same ward as half a dozen schizophrenic crack-heads and acid-freaks - than stand around a bunch of talentless rejects looking for their 15 minutes.

Seriously.

The X Factor is disturbing to say the least

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
You can take a girl out of Leeds, you'll never take Leeds out the girl

Nuff said

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
She stole Tulisa's song "dont you wish your girlfriend sucked cock like me"

Says it all that Tulisa got more fame and attention for doing a very poor nosh job than she ever did for singing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here