Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X Factor-Chubby Scouser with little talent or Beautiful Sexy Lady with huge talent ?

X Factor Winner

• Chubby Little Ray 5/2

Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Superb Stunning Leona 2/7

Votes: 37 71.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Whose it to be , Ray , Chubby little scouser with average talent or Leona, stunning coloured lady with outstanding talent, tough call really. There is a big surge of support for Cheeky Ray and I successfully backed Ben to go out at 6/4 despire Ray being 4/7 to go last night. It is not beyond possibility the chubby scouser could win with the surge of support from the Blue Rinsers, Mums and Teenie girls. I am being a bit harsh on Ray as I like the little fella and admire his spirit and he gives it his all, have to admire his confidence and balls to belt it out in front of 10 000 000 people at the age of 17.

However if he does beat Leona it will be the biggest farce and travesty of justice since Tommy Lees Jones won best supporting actor for the Fugitive ahead of Ralph Fiennes for Schindler's List. Leona is simply the best UK solo singer I have seen for a decade and will be the biggest female solo singer for some years to come and will conquer the difficult USA market. She has been outstanding in EVERY SINGLE PERFORMANCE.

Who is it to be ?.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Woodchip said:
What happened to the dude that could sing with the long hair, that done Queen unaccompanied?

Ousted as he was making the "FIX" of Leona winning look like it might come unstuck..probably

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ben was kicked out by the Munster last night.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Re: Re: X Factor-Chubby Scouser with little talent or Beautiful Sexy Lady with huge talent ?

The Complete Badger said:
Hmm, I'm not sure that's something to be "admired." In fact, I think some would label it as rather SICK.

Anyway, getting back to the singing, I want RAY to win. My feet have been in his camp for a few weeks now. Leona has ZERO personality, and £80k worth of training behind her. She has a nice voice, but will never succeed in the music world. Ray, despite not having an outstanding voice, does have bags of charisma and entertains, and because of that I give him a CHANCE. Come on, RAY:clap2:
And after all that you still haven't voted.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Neither. I don't like either of them - limp lettuce, warbling Leona, or Pantomime actor boy, Ray. It's not worth watching now Ben's gone. He will do better than the others in the long run, anyaway. Amazing voice, fantastic performer. I guess not many devotees of rock would watch the X factor anyway hence Ben not being in the final. A travesty.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
What is the definition of X factor though gareth...Ray obviously has IT - hence all the stuff about the West End Shows etc, but Leona has a fab voice with zero personality......?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have a horrible feeling the tubby Munster is going to win this

Leona 1/3

Ray 9/4

Lush

Mods' Pet
patrick.gif

*shudderandnotinagoodway*

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003