Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wycombe Video & Perry-Baker Radio Duel...

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
It gets better the more you listen to it.

Good on you Martin.:clap2:

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Wycombe Video & Perry-baker Radio Duel...

Audio link on site to hear Perry lambasting Baker.

Also Seagulls World footage of Wycombe via a video link will also be up shortly (free to all).

Over and out...

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
B*****, wish I had a sound card in my PC.

Anyone up for doing a transcript.

( BTW : Reading fans were still calling for SC's head last Saturday for those of you not forced to listen to Radio Berkshire ! Actually being beaten 5-1 with the Bear scoring, I was almost sympathetic until one of them suggested his replacement should be Mark McGhee. Then I just started to burst out laughing ):lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Coppell was "unavailable for comment" in the post-match press conference, apparently...

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Great bit on the news section. Martin Perry "boogieing" away :lolol:
And what a twat of a steward stopping Leon from applauding the fans.:censored:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Why wont this work for me?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
It says file is corrupt when it tried to pay in media player!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
If you're on about the SCR phone-in, I have it on mp3 if you want it.

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
This was the best radio I had heard in ages

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Everest said:
If you're on about the SCR phone-in, I have it on mp3 if you want it.
Yes please.

How big is it?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Raphael Meade said:
fatboy, are you trying to download it? just click on the link - its a shortcut not a file...
Give him credit. Do you think he's stupid?

On second thoughts...:lolol:

Got it down to 2MB (low quality)

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Can someone PLEASE transcribe this (or at least the highlights) I don't have sound!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Doing it now, it'll take a while though. Probably won't finish it till tomorrow. But here's the first bit in short form...

IH: I'm a fair man, so I'll give you a fair hearing. I don't agree with you but the floor is yours.

WANKER: I very much regret the situation. What I thought would've been sensible was rather than rushing into Falmer, which I thought happened some time ago, was that if B&H council, which I think let down the football club, ought to have covered their back with a Plan B. Like everybody else in Sussex, I want to make sure that BHA survive and have a decent stadium.

IH: Martin (Perry), we've got the MP for Lewes saying you've rushed into Falmer. God, those 5 years have gone quick.

MP: What do you mean we've rushed into Falmer? I've been working on this for 6 years. How on earth have we rushed into it?

IH: Come on Norman, answer that one.

WANKER: B&H council were egged on from the very early days that Falmer was the only option. In pure planning terms, I think that was a dangerous strategy, because if the planning inspector comes back and says "no",and Prescott backs him, then I very much hope that there is a Plan B. I'm not convinced there is. Is there a Plan B?

MP: It is complete and utter nonsence to accuse us of trying to influence the council into Falmer. We went through a detailed analysis of all the sites, and I know that anti-Albion Norman Baker, who has no interest in the club whatsoever thinks that what we did. We certainly didn't. We consulted with the council, we put forward a number of options, they came back and said that is the one. That is the way it was done, that is the evidence that was given, and it would be nice if Mr Baker could accept that instead of trying to put out these stories all the time. (MP sounds really choked & angry at this time)

IH: Norman, are you anti-Albion?

WANKER: No, I'm not (ding, there goes my lie detector machine)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here