Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WTF. Just, WTF.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
So, I just received the following email -

Hi Sam,

Please find attached an MP3 of the track we're doing on sunday, were just thinking of a simple violin part that comes in for 20-30 seconds at the end so it should be pretty straight forward i reckon

I'll see you sunday about 6-7pm if thats cool?

Cheers

I looked up the company, and found they are a music studio in Cambridge. I asked my work partner if he'd heard of them, as he was born in Cambridge and is in a band. Turns out he is friends with the guy that sent me the email, has been for 10+ years, and has used the studio on many occassions. But he hasn't been in touch since he moved to Brighton a few years back.

I replied, suggesting that he had sent this email to the wrong Sam Hale, and that bizzarely I work with an old friend of his.

He replied -

That is weird! seriously what are the chances of that!

sorry my mistake, my sam is xxxx@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks for letting me know!

say hi to Arthur for me!

Cheers

So, his Sam, basically has the same email address as mine, but .co.uk instead of .com, he incorrectly sent it to me, who turned out to be a colleague of an old mate from a few years ago.

But wait, that's not all. The Sam Hale of .co.uk fame contacted me a few months ago, asking to purchase my domain name, http://www.samhale.co.uk.

WTF. Just, WTF.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Fantastic coincidence. Paranormal believers would say that there is more to it, but it would be a stranger world if we didn't have coincidences like this every now and again.

Exactly. I am extremely baffled, but at the same time, it was very exciting, and certainly lightened the mood.

matt

Mar 19, 2007
Stop the violins in Hip Hop.

KRS-ONE.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here