Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WTF a woman Lino?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Just sat down with a brew, radio Sussex on listening to the team news and put the Liverpool game on and there's a bird running the line.....

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
She's done loads of FL and I've never seen her had a bad game. Has reffed in BSP and League 2. Made a fantastic call for Liverpool's first goal - Torres was a yard onside even though he looked off in real time. Her name is Sian Massey by the way

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
But we all know Doris's have crap peripheral vision thats why they are shit drivers, one good reason to keep them well away from football officiating.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Sex is neither here nor there. Whether she is good at her job or not is the most important thing. Upthealbion, you do realise that women can now be expected to leave the marital home and attain some sort of employment, no?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
...and no I wouldn't. Alright, maybe I would.

929Sian-Massey.jpg

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
I don't see the big deal there's a female referee Amy Fearn. She took charge of last seasons Championship match between Coventry and Forest. Get used to it.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Bloody heck! Women officiating at football? They'll be getting the vote next.

:rolleyes:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Could have done with her running the line rather than the idiot at Withdean who told the ref to give Bournemouth a penalty!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here