Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WSUers: remember personal hygiene please

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's been a fair few months since the sauna-like conditions of the WSU concourse but they are upon us again.

Please make sure you take all appropriate advanced measures to deal with it.

Thanks.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
you havent seen the forecast for sat then bozza??:nono:

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Gather the temperature is going to drop quite considerably for Saturday so won't be a sauna by then, but obviously not disagreeing with the sentiment.

D

Deleted User X18H

So after climbing all those stairs certain people get a bit wiffy.

There is a lot of it about. The Brighton office where I work has a lot of hot and smelly type people. There really is no excuse for it these days.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
It's at this time of year that those older gentlemen who choose to wear replica shirts realise that not only do they look a little tragic, they smell like Lee Evans' ball sack
And how exactly do you know what his ball sack smells like?

D

Deleted member 18477

Errr do people not shower then? Dirty fuckers! 2 showers a day for me. 1 in the morning, 1 after gym. Fresh!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It's at this time of year that those older gentlemen who choose to wear replica shirts realise that not only do they look a little tragic, they smell like Lee Evans' ball sack

I dont really get this replica shirt slagging off. So what if they dont look good, some people are not afraid to show pride in their club on the way to and at the game.

Its different if you are on the beach in ibiza I must admit though.

At the end of the day say 5,000 "older gentlemans" shirts generates a minimum of £200K income which after VAT and cost must give well in excess of £120k into the bank.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Don't equate pride in wearing a blue & white top to support Brighton (at any age) with being smelly

Feb 21, 2012
I dont really get this replica shirt slagging off. So what if they dont look good, some people are not afraid to show pride in their club on the way to and at the game.

Its different if you are on the beach in ibiza I must admit though.

At the end of the day say 5,000 "older gentlemans" shirts generates a minimum of £200K income which after VAT and cost must give well in excess of £120k into the bank.

To be fair anyone over 16-17 wearing a replica shirt is pretty pathetic.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
If i were offered a freebie visit to WSU, giving my northstand seat for a day, i'd deliberately not wash for a few days and probably a big dish of sprout curry the night before to teach those snoots an acidic nasal lesson. All those within a 30m radius of me would stare down at the Northstand, yes, with their oh-we're-so-much-better-than-you sneer still intact, and wish to be there for the playful camaraderie, soulful singing and slightly less ponginess.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If you sit close to Bozza, then this thread was aimed at you, you smelly bastard.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What about RETRO Albion shirts, are they a bit less pathetic ?

I need to know, the wifes got the laundrey to sort.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It's been a fair few months since the sauna-like conditions of the WSU concourse but they are upon us again.

Please make sure you take all appropriate advanced measures to deal with it.

Thanks.

Please feel free to cut out and keep this handy reminder:

Water
Soap
Underarmdeodorant

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here