Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WSU or North - The most 'In Demand' Stand?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
North I reckon , WSU won't be too far behind mind.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
First night match - would hope there won't be too many empty spaces. Will be fantastic to see the stadium lit up.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's very special at night...

P1050962.jpg

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
It depends on the individual and what they'd prefer. There are certainly advantages to both.

I'd go North every time though.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Got me and my brother into the North, hopefully better atmosphere, cheaper, and not as many steps lol. Also rather view the West than be in it personally.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
With the masses of empty seats on the ticket website I would say neither

Wow. Have just had a look and you're right! I would imagine though that there are plenty who are either deliberately waiting until Saturday's 'experience' to decide, or even if not planning on it, will enjoy it so much they need another fix quite quickly...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Norwich City v Gillingham
Carling Cup First Round
Tuesday 10 August 2010
Attendance ... 13,068

Will we beat that?

Yes-i think so be very disappointed if we did not-

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
looking at the 1st round draw i would reckon we would be in the top 5 attendances , Forrest v Notts County , Leeds v Bradford look tasty draws , dont think it will be under 17k

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I don't think any of the stands will sell out. The most congested areas are on the halfway line it seems. Obviously there is scope for people to move seats when there is space.

That said, my mind can't cope with the idea that a block having 'good' availability still means it is going to be half full rather than only having a dozen people in it

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
With the masses of empty seats on the ticket website I would say neither

agreed.

please remember we're playing Gillingham in the first round Micky Mouse cup. I've only bought a ticket for the loyalty points.

11K tops.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
First night match - would hope there won't be too many empty spaces. Will be fantastic to see the stadium lit up.

it would make my evening if the people in the row behind me turned up on about 60 mins again o.o

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here