Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WSU and North Stand familiarisation days...

bazbha

Mar 18, 2011
Hailsham
Position 7 after just over 10 mins of getting through. I just kept redialling after getting silence after pressing option 2.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Now it says the number is not in service.

f***ing joke.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
All done now. Were no queue positions or anything [MENTION=18827]bazbha[/MENTION] , think you may be on the wrong line.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Why not just give Azure catering a call at the club and tell them you are thinking of holding an event at AMEX and get a free tour like the rest of us?

thejackal

Throbbing Member
Oct 22, 2008
Brighthelmstone
This is a f***ing disgrace. f***ing stupid fuicking club. It needs to f***ing work.

Cuntscuntscunts

Calm down young man.

I have to say I tend to agree with the former. Pretty bloody crap really.

Queue posn 4 on option 1 after being on hold for 28 minutes.

Still silence on option 2 after having dialled in and tried 5 times - length of current call 8 mins.

If this goes on for much longer it would have been cheaper to buy a 1901 ST.

Last edited:

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Been trying since 09:30 must have rung about 30 times so far, just keep getting silence after pressing option 2. Tried staying on line with silence for up to 3 minutes at a time...........................nothing!!!! This is costing me a f**king fortune :rant::rant:

bazbha

Mar 18, 2011
Hailsham
All done (after 30 minutes waiting). Got told that my season ticket smart card will arive by post on Monday with the familiariasation day uploaded on to it. Worth waiting just to hear that. I'll try not to hug the postman on Monday!!

lighthouse

Feb 27, 2008
north hampshire
Been trying since 09:30 must have rung about 30 times so far, just keep getting silence after pressing option 2. Tried staying on line with silence for up to 3 minutes at a time...........................nothing!!!! This is costing me a f**king fortune :rant::rant:

ditto

I now need to get on with my day. I am sure that I will become familiar enough with the stadium once the season is underway. Hey ho....

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
All done (after 30 minutes waiting). Got told that my season ticket smart card will arive by post on Monday with the familiariasation day uploaded on to it. Worth waiting just to hear that. I'll try not to hug the postman on Monday!!

Was it all fine after you went through all the queue positions? Others seem to go straight through but i've got what you had.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I got the silent treatment on option 2 at 9.35 so rang back and pressed option 1, on hold for approx 10 mins and Simon was very helpful and sorted me +2 out for Monday night plus parking :clap:

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Had to redial the number dozens of times but eventually got through and you definitely don't get a queue position or anything, just another message reiterating that this is for the familiarisation day only and then you go through to some classical music for a few minutes then answered by a helpful lady. Done.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Yes mate, took about 30 seconds whne I got through & got a text confirming Monday. Weird how some people are getting straight through though.

Cheers mate. Up to position 12 now so shouldn't be too much longer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here