Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WSU and North Stand familiarisation days...

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
just called up to book mine but the system is down !! was advised to ring back later

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Dont f***ing announce it until the system is robust and working. Especially after the Spurs/Gills debacle yesterday.

Basics, basics, BASICS.

Fred Karno's circus.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I have to be honest, apart from helping the club out (which I spose is enough reason), not sure what the attraction is with this...For a tenner, you can do the same thing 4 days later and get a game of football thrown in.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Called them again, worked this time, I'm all booked up!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I have to be honest, apart from helping the club out (which I spose is enough reason), not sure what the attraction is with this...For a tenner, you can do the same thing 4 days later and get a game of football thrown in.

For me, I will be away for the SCC match and the Spurs match, and so I wanted to do this!

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove

they're charging for this! wow. fair play those that go but i think i'll take the risk and keep things unfamiliar until the spuds game. i thought the point of the 2 ramp up games were to test things out?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
they're charging for this! wow. fair play those that go but i think i'll take the risk and keep things unfamiliar until the spuds game. i thought the point of the 2 ramp up games were to test things out?

I think its free but by the time you travel there, have a beer and pie etc (which I presume you do have to pay for)...

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
what's the rush? you can collect tickets AT THE DOOR so need to rush in like excited schoolboys!

much like people starting outside the ticket office in the rain for hours yesterday... why!?

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Er, am I missing something or is organising a North Stand familiarisation event at the same time as an Albion XI play Horsham at Woodside Road, Worthing, a bit silly? We shall be wandering around the corner to see the lads.

Excited though I am about the new stadium, I'm not sure I need to be "familiarised". 'Here is your seat, here are the loos, there is the food concession, your smart card goes here, thank you very much'. Should be able to suss that out quite adequately at the Donny match.

Especially when we turn up about two hours early :thumbsup: :banana: :banana:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Er, am I missing something or is organising a North Stand familiarisation event at the same time as an Albion XI play Horsham at Woodside Road, Worthing, a bit silly? We shall be wandering around the corner to see the lads.

Excited though I am about the new stadium, I'm not sure I need to be "familiarised". 'Here is your seat, here are the loos, there is the food concession, your smart card goes here, thank you very much'. Should be able to suss that out quite adequately at the Donny match.

Especially when we turn up about two hours early :thumbsup: :banana: :banana:

So don't go and quit moaning!

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
So don't go and quit moaning!

Not moaning at all, really - just pointing out there's a bit of a clash, and we'll be going to the friendly. Being an Albion fan is a huge joy at the moment, and I trust all north standers getting familiarised will be warming up their vocal cords in preparation for the WALL OF NOISE we shall be creating on 6 August.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here