Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WSU and North Stand familiarisation days...

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Queue postion 37 so have given up. Dont have time to stay on the phone whilst at work. Why couldnt this have been done on line??

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Been trying since 09:30 must have rung about 30 times so far, just keep getting silence after pressing option 2. Tried staying on line with silence for up to 3 minutes at a time...........................nothing!!!! This is costing me a f**king fortune :rant::rant:

Finally got through after 45 mins and god knows how many redials. No queue position number, just 3 min listening to classical music before eventually speaking to someone and booking 3 tickets for Mon + parking. Jesus, I need to go and lie down in a dark room after that bloody saga!

:nono:

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Well that was weird. I 100% on my life pressed 2 after dialing with the landline and after 20/25 times of silence got in a queue position. After seeing most people on here getting straight through I did exactly the same with my mobile and although there was 5 or so attempts of silence I got straight through after a minute of music. Bizarre but pleased it's all sorted.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Got mine after a day of confusion. Was told I couldn't book it as there was problems with my season ticket but I could prove it was taken out of my account. Just got a phone call back this morning confirming I have been paying for my mates season ticket as the club have somewhere along the line mixed our information up and it will all be changed over to my account so it will be sorted AND I am now booked on for Wednesday. I do love a bit of happy news in the morning

:moo:

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Booked... eventually.

Lots of attempts with just silence on the line, but eventually got through to music. No queue number, though, and after about 5 mins got to speak to someone...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
i tried and gave up.

ah well

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
What I don't understand is why does everything have to be done at the same time. Surely everything didn't have to wait until the racecourse P&R was agreed. Things like this could have been sorted out weeks ago couldn't it?

The club have built a stadium fit for kings yet seem to have left the organisation of purchasing car park tickets/familiarisation tickets/SSC tickets/Spurs tickets/Gillingham Tickets/Travel vouchers/sorting out internet log in problems to the jesters and its those in the ticket office that get the flack.

Edit: I have just tried again to get travel voucher books and there isn't even an option, press 1 for SSC/Spurs/Gills press 2 for the familiarisation days

Last edited:

I've just booked two places for Wednesday's North Stand bash. 6 minutes and 50 seconds and it was all over. Nowhere near as bad as this thread led me to believe. Confirmation received by Text message.

bazbha

Mar 18, 2011
Hailsham
I was going to book parking but I read on the website the kiosks were open so possibly the opportunity to sample the beer! Definitely thr train for me!!

cocamalia

Jan 1, 2011
Can't understand why anyone would want to do this?! What's the incentive - you're a season ticket holder, you'll see the ground soon (complete with atmosphere, beer and football) - patience folks...

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I've just booked two places for Wednesday's North Stand bash. 6 minutes and 50 seconds and it was all over. Nowhere near as bad as this thread led me to believe. Confirmation received by Text message.

Hmmm, I didn't get a text. Did anyone else NOT get a text?

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
As previously stated I gave up. However, as others seemed to get through easily decided to give it another 10 shots. After 6 attempts got through. gave the girl my 2 fan numbers and addresses and line went dead. Had to start again. Got through again fairly quickly and the guy who answered said all the phones had crashed together. Anyway, after much perseverance got booked up for 2 of us for Monday night.
Bloody exhausted now as well as costing a fortune in repeat tries!!!!.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here