Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrexham Latest

StephenWrexhamFc

May 24, 2004
Gwersyllt near Wrexham
Eversheds represent our owner Alex Hamilton.

They sent out the letter giving us 12 months to quit the Racecourse in july.

We also understand that they were involved with your eviction from the Goldstone ground a few years back.

We are having an e mail beasting session on them at the moment. To be honest I just want to f*** them over the way they have f***ed us.

We have listed every eversheds employee up to the letter m. If you have a little time to spare please e mail them with your thoughts.

Perhaps you may like to attach a large file to illustrate your point.

Thanks for your help,and a big thanks to the guy on 606.Our MP is joining you on the march,he is a good bloke.

paulball@eversheds.com, stephanbarker@eversheds.com, judithbarnes@eversheds.com, nicholasbarlett@eversheds.com, markbeaumont@eversheds.com, chrisbelcher@eversheds.com, stuartbell@eversheds.com, johnbennett@eversheds.com, dianebennett@eversheds.com, nicolabennison@eversheds.com, adrianbiggs@eversheds.com, nickblane@eversheds.com, geoffreyblower@eversheds.com, johnboardman@eversheds.com, hughbohling@eversheds.com, stevebolton@eversheds.com, kevinbooth@eversheds.com, simonboss@eversheds.com, julianbosswall@eversheds.com, davidbowcock@eversheds.com, ronaldbradbeer@eversheds.com, nigelbraddock@eversheds.com, alisonbrearey@eversheds.com, helgabreen@eversheds.com, jeremybrooks@eversheds.com, simonbrooks@eversheds.com, lindabrown@eversheds.com, neilbrown@eversheds.com, tonybrown@eversheds.com, julainbrown@eversheds.com, michaelbrown@eversheds.com, markbrown@eversheds.com, rodbull@eversheds.com, paulburnley@eversheds.com, chrisbusby@eversheds.com, johnbutler@eversheds.com, georgebutler@eversheds.com,justinbyrne@eversheds.com, hilarycampion@eversheds.com, rebbeccacarter@eversheds.com, simonchamberlain@eversheds.com, janetchance@eversheds.com, robertchapman@eversheds.com, normanchapman@eversheds.com, naeemachoudry@eversheds.com, stephancirell@eversheds.com, erikaclarke@eversheds.com, tiffanycloynes@eversheds.com, adamcollinson@eversheds.com, alanconnell@eversheds.com, ruthconnorton@eversheds.com, kathryncook@eversheds.com, roscook@eversheds.com, paulcoppin@eversheds.com, timcostello@eversheds.com, paulcotton@eversheds.com, petercranston@eversheds.com, andrewcroome@eversheds.com, colincrossman@eversheds.com, nigeldale@eversheds.com, tomdaltry@eversheds.com, iandavies@eversheds.com, pauldavison@eversheds.com, brucedear@eversheds.com, kevindoolan@eversheds.com, patrickdowdeswell@eversheds.com, pauldutton@eversheds.com, juliaedwards@eversheds.com, davidegan@eversheds.com, antoneisdell@eversheds.com, ericevans@eversheds.com, ingrideverson@eversheds.com, lizfallon@eversheds.com, patrickfarrant@eversheds.com, edfarrelly@eversheds.com, rowanferguson@eversheds.com, louiseferrari@eversheds.com, johnfinnigan@eversheds.com, barryfisher@eversheds.com, stuartfleet@eversheds.com, paulfontes@eversheds.com, stephanford@eversheds.com, keithfroud@eversheds.com, chrisgarnett@eversheds.com, iangascoigne@eversheds.com, judithgershon@eversheds.com, dianegilhooley@eversheds.com, bryangillery@eversheds.com, antonygold@eversheds.com, frasergoodhall@eversheds.com, bengoodfellow@eversheds.com, graemegordon@eversheds.com, davegordon@eversheds.com, matthewgorringe@eversheds.com, terrygould@eversheds.com, ronaldgraham@eversheds.com, davidgray@eversheds.com, guygreen@eversheds.com, suegreen@eversheds.com, evegregory@eversheds.com, mariangriffiths@eversheds.com, michaelgrimes@eversheds.com, jonathonguest@eversheds.com, johnhall@eversheds.com, danielhall@eversheds.com, johnhall@eversheds.com, danielhall@eversheds.com, peterhalpin@eversheds.com, keithhamilton@eversheds.com, richardhanson@eversheds.com, anneharris@eversheds.com, rosemaryharris@eversheds.com, geoffharrison@eversheds.com, kimhart@eversheds.com, denezehastings@eversheds.com, annehayward@eversheds.com, johnheaps@eversheds.com, megheppel@eversheds.com, johnhepplestone@eversheds.com, maryhherbert@eversheds.com, katherineherbert@eversheds.com, constanzehewson@eversheds.com, adrianhill@eversheds.com, pauulhilsdon@eversheds.com, chrishilton@eversheds.com, craighodgson@eversheds.com, jonathanholt@eversheds.com, stephenhopkins@eversheds.com, martinhopkins@eversheds.com, susanjhowe@eversheds.com, kimhowell@eversheds.com, bryanhughes@eversheds.com, tracey@eversheds.com,paulhughes@eversheds.com, chrishugill@eversheds.com, katherineibbottson@eversheds.com, patrickishherwood@eversheds.com, martinissitt@eversheds.com, gavinjackson@eversheds.com, tomjacobs@eversheds.com, alanjenkins@eversheds.com, davidjervis@eversheds.com, robinjohnson@eversheds.com, patjohnstone@eversheds.com, nefyddjones@eversheds.com, andrewjordan@eversheds.com, moragjoyce@eversheds.com, debbiejukes@eversheds.com, josephkean@eversheds.com, roskellaway@eversheds.com, jonathankemp@eversheds.com, janetknowles@eversheds.com, martinletza@eversheds.com, tessaleonard@eversheds.com, rogerlewis@eversheds.com, haroldlewis@eversheds.com, suelewis@eversheds.com,paulllewellyn@eversheds.com, dylislloyd@eversheds.com, richardlloyd@eversheds.com, jacquilong@eversheds.com, paullowe@eversheds.com, simonloy@eversheds.com, tracyluke@eversheds.com, stephanmackin@eversheds.com, karenmacpherson@eversheds.com, timmaloney@eversheds.com, stephenmanson@eversheds.com, ailimarshall@eversheds.com, stephenmatthew@eversheds.com, ianmather@eversheds.com, neilmatthews@eversheds.com, richardmatthews@eversheds.com, markmattison@eversheds.com, robmaccreath@eversheds.com, anthonymcgurk@eversheds.com, petermchugh@eversheds.com, petermckay@eversheds.com, heathermcnabb@eversheds.com, philipmedford@eversheds.com, corneliusmedvei@eversheds.com, martinmendelsohn@eversheds.com, suzannemercer@eversheds.com, alanmeridith@eversheds.com, sallymewis@eversheds.com, mattmeyer@eversheds.com, richardmillar@eversheds.com, eamonmoloney@eversheds.com, clairemorgan@eversheds.com, scottmorrison@eversheds.com, chrismoss@eversheds.com, richardmoulton@eversheds.com, chrismoss@eversheds.com, williamnaunton@eversheds.com, peternorbury@eversheds.com, andrewnunn@eversheds.com, garyobrien@eversheds.com, simonoats@eversheds.com, davidohara@eversheds.com, nicholason@eversheds.com, michaelord@eversheds.com, janeorourke@eversheds.com, gilesorton@eversheds.com, gerallt@eversheds.com, markpacker@eversheds.com, brendanpadfield@eversheds.com, rexparry@eversheds.com, malcolmpartridge@eversheds.com, ronaldpaterson@eversheds.com, melaniepears@eversheds.com, ronaldpaterson@eversheds.com, melaniepears@eversheds.com, nicolapeedle@eversheds.com, garypellow@eversheds.com, louisepheasant@eversheds.com, richardpiper@eversheds.com, robertpitcher@eversheds.com, geoffprevett@eversheds.com, richardprowse@eversheds.com, edwardpysden@eversheds.com, chrisradford@eversheds.com, clairerankin@eversheds.com, leeranson@eversheds.com, patrickrawnsley@eversheds.com, kerirees@eversheds.com, gerardrelph@eversheds.com, ruthrenton@eversheds.com, michaelrhatigan@eversheds.com, johnathanrichards@eversheds.com, stephanrichardson@eversheds.com, grahamrichardson@eversheds.com, helenridge@eversheds.com, howardridley@eversheds.com, davidroberts@eversheds.com, kathrynroberts@eversheds.com, nigelrobson@eversheds.com, jonroper@eversheds.com, stephanrose@eversheds.com, johnrothwell@eversheds.com, neilrowe@eversheds.com

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
will do my best to get through as many of them as possible

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Will do Stephen

I and two others will be at Donny/Wrexham next weekend.

You already have my email address ... anything we can do just ask ... the emails will go off to Eversheds tomorrow

MOBILISE the national press NOW ... and maybe draw analogies to what happened to us!

Best of luck

Wrecsam am byth

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
They can't all be bad people!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
StephenWrexhamFc said:
Eversheds represent our owner Alex Hamilton.

They sent out the letter giving us 12 months to quit the Racecourse in july.

We also understand that they were involved with your eviction from the Goldstone ground a few years back.

We are having an e mail beasting session on them at the moment. To be honest I just want to f*** them over the way they have f***ed us.

We have listed every eversheds employee up to the letter m. If you have a little time to spare please e mail them with your thoughts.

Perhaps you may like to attach a large file to illustrate your point.

Thanks for your help,and a big thanks to the guy on 606.Our MP is joining you on the march,he is a good bloke.

What's his name? Can he make himself known to us?

Don't know that Eversheds were directly involved with our eviction, but they did represent David Bellotti. They sent an horrendously typed letter to three people, threatening legal action for, well, existing. One of them sent it back, with the corrections marked up (free of charge) to Eversheds' Birmingham office. But not before it ended up in Gull's Eye (the fanzine of the time), with all its embarrassing mistakes hightlighted.

Get a copy of Build A Bonfire, it's featured in there quite prominently.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If you copy and paste this you can get all the mail addresses in one mail - just mailed all of them and told them to leave Wrexham alone :clap2:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Just sent this brief email to all the Eversheds names:

As a life long Brighton and Hove Albion supporter and retired national newspaper journalist I am appalled that your reputable law firm should represent a client whose actions may threaten the existence of Wrexham AFC.

I ask that you reconsider and offer new advice to your client

Last edited:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Have sent.

'Leave Wrexham alone, you nasty little men.' :lolol:

EDIT: bloody hotmail wouldn't let me send it.

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Biscuit said:
Have sent.

'Leave Wrexham alone, you nasty little men.' :lolol:

EDIT: bloody hotmail wouldn't let me send it.
it did for me

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
I know one of the partners in the Newcastle office. I'll send her a (very polite) note tomorrow giving her some background, and seeing if she can have a few words with other partners.

wxmfc2000

Sep 26, 2004
I've decided that after your awesome support I will be turning up tomorrow to show our support and gratitude. I will be in my Wrexham shirt and hopefully have a banner with me. I'm no Tony Hart though so don't hold your breath.

Could someone email me with any details that may be relevant, Directions and timings sort of thing. I will be on the train.
info@redtalk.co.uk

MANY MANY thanks for your support and good luck.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
wxmfc2000 said:
I've decided that after your awesome support I will be turning up tomorrow to show our support and gratitude. I will be in my Wrexham shirt and hopefully have a banner with me. I'm no Tony Hart though so don't hold your breath.

Could someone email me with any details that may be relevant, Directions and timings sort of thing. I will be on the train.
info@redtalk.co.uk

I've just emailed you with the details of the march and directions from Brighton Station to the meeting point.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
wxmfc2000 said:

info@redtalk.co.uk

Well done fella.If you don't have to rush off afterwards ,come along to our fund-raising night at the Prince Albert(it's near the station).I'm sure there will be plenty of fans(me included) who will happily buy you a drink

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Noticed a couple of names in there that might be old acquaintances, so have mailed them.

Also noticed they have a Chris Moss (actually listed twice for some reason). With the season of good will not far away, perhaps he needs a few e-cards.

HAPPY CHRIS MOSS. HO-HO-HO!!! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here