Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrexham: Great input by Nick Brighton Fan in Newcastle

Wrexham on 606: Great input by Nick Brighton Fan in Newcastle

Bloke did brialliant on 606. In putting the case over.

Clear,concise, emotional and lets hope people respond. did our club proud.

LC

Last edited:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Sorry I have to admit it was .... fecking hard saying all that in less than 2 minutes!!!

But WE MUST all do something .... I never felt anything for Aldershot (I wish I had!) but ater what we went through it could be any club and any supporter

GET TO THE RACECOURSE next saturday!!!!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Well done mate. Great stuff.

I WAS PROUD. YOU PUT THEIR CASE AND HOW TO ASSIST OVER VERY WELL.

LC

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
DD SD LC .... I had a full list of things to say and about 60 secs before I was due to go on, some fecking researcher said I only had 2 minutes and to avoid any background and just talk about next Saturday .... the whole point was the background and why. we as Brighton fans support Wrexham and Donny and Bury and Oldham and so on!!!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Nice one, hopefully thousands will turn up to support Wrexham now that the profile of their position has been raised a notch.

The general feeling about Premiership fans being caught up in their own World and being almost totally clueless was demonstrated perfectly by the knob who phoned in after you who was bleating about Pascal Cygan not being up to the job, his club will probably finish in the top two and has only lost a couple of league games in two years, he should get real.

What pissed off on last sunday's 606 was a Wrexham fan was given less than 60 seconds and even then he was pushed. But throughout the programme they just kept getting blokes talking the same week in week out bollocks on how well/bad Chelsea/Arsenal/Newcastle etc are doing.

Change the f***ing record 606. Get people to talk about the issues in Football in 2004.

LC

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
OTLW, did I get his name wrong?

If so, apologies for not knowing that much about the Premiership...

brisgull

Oct 2, 2003
bristol
Sounded great on the radio! Well done! Were very clear and now everybody listening to the show should be aware of what is happening !

Am having even more of a dilemma now, have a ticket for the Burnley game but am really wanting to go to the Racecourse. Will have to have a long hard think about that when my hangover is cured tomorrow :) :) :)

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Curious Orange said:
What did you say OTLW, for those of us who missed it.

Shite CO .... I cannae remember .... something about how great our win was at Upton park, then a bit about Wrexham's High Court petition on Wednesday and the fact they could be the only club to go out the league on financial grounds since Aldershot. Something about the similarity between Archer and Hamilton bothg being money grabbing tosspots and then the need to go to the Racecourse next Saturday .... or wear red for Wrexham .... Mrs OTLW listened to it, but I was too stressed to remember!

On the Left Wing said:
Shite CO .... I cannae remember .... something about how great our win was at Upton park, then a bit about Wrexham's High Court petition on Wednesday and the fact they could be the only club to go out the league on financial grounds since Aldershot. Something about the similarity between Archer and Hamilton bothg being money grabbing tosspots and then the need to go to the Racecourse next Saturday .... or wear red for Wrexham .... Mrs OTLW listened to it, but I was too stressed to remember!

..........and if you ..your side wear red , well wear more red in support....

at 3.00 just stand for 15seconds it will not cause any safety problems...

we must show the authorities what is happening........

It happened to us, it is so similar, so similar again...

Alo Green stated "that all thinking fans would support you"

LC

Dawsey

Apr 25, 2004
Brighton
Didn't know that was you OTLW, but fantastic stuff all the same. Made me proud to be a Brighton fan and a part of Fan Utd.

StephenWrexhamFc

May 24, 2004
Gwersyllt near Wrexham
Cheers Nic I didn't hear 606 as I was listening to the phone in on Radio Wales where our Supporters Trust spokesman Charles Wardle was talking to them then I went out with my missus for the first time in weeks!

Your a legend, get ready for a nice warm welcome next week :drink:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
The Five Live site normally has a recording of the last 606 prog.HERE IT IS
Wind through to about 38 1/2 mins

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here