Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrexham go into Administration

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
:nono: :nono:

Thats terrible poor bastards. lets try and give our support on sat.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
They basically have two weeks to find a buyer or sort things out financially

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
I know I posted this yesterday, but personally I didn't give two shits when Aldershot went bust in 1992 (I wish I had) - but then Bellotti and Archer happened and it just changed my perspective on football - this is a very sad day for football and the whole community of Wrexham

wrexhamgnasher

Oct 12, 2004
Oswestry
it certainly is a sad day, but like biscuit said admin or liquidation! admin is better! Now we have two weeks, only one home game in that time :nono:

Hopefully we'll pack the stadium on Saturday when the locals get wind of this and hopefully we'll find a buyer. I'm confident, hopefully the trust will gain control of the club.

I'm not bothered about losing 10 points, we might go down but its better than not having a club and having to restart in the LOW

wrexhamgnasher

Oct 12, 2004
Oswestry
I'm not sure, I thought the rule was anyone who went in to admin would be deducted 10 points. I think we are the first team to do so too

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
wrexhamgnasher said:
it certainly is a sad day, but like biscuit said admin or liquidation! admin is better! Now we have two weeks, only one home game in that time :nono:

Hopefully we'll pack the stadium on Saturday when the locals get wind of this and hopefully we'll find a buyer. I'm confident, hopefully the trust will gain control of the club.

I'm not bothered about losing 10 points, we might go down but its better than not having a club and having to restart in the LOW

wish all football fans were as positive and optimistic, time for a love, good luck guys you have every sympathy and i'm sure any football fan would join me in stating that if theres anything we can do collectively to help then just spin your yarn on here....

Official statement from Wrexham Football Club:-

WrexhamStatement.jpg

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Correct Norwich Victoria started the season on -10 points. They have now won 3 and drawn 7 games this season but only have 6 points and are 23rd in the Conference.

Good luck in the battle for survival, make sure you beat Scunthorpe in the Cup and get a big Premier League team away in round 3!

The FA have once again let supporters down badly.

Mr Blobby

jazzy

Jul 5, 2003
How many points were we deducted after the York match was abandoned?

I've just seen the report from Wrexham on Sky Sports News - sounded like a very sympathetic report.
How did it sound to Wrexham fans - did he sum the situation up properly?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here