Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Marvellous scenes

wrexhamcrowd.jpg
[/IMG]

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Dandyman

In London village.
Actually quite choked after reading the comments from the Wrexham fans. Proud to be Brighton.:falmer:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
hiney said:
Marvellous scenes

wrexhamcrowd.jpg
[/IMG]

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
hiney you LEGEND , i'm been looking for a picture like that all week :bowdown:

got my new wallpaper now :clap2:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Good to see the North Walian scumbags are still drawing massive crowds.....

Did I ever tell you the story about how the wonderful Wrexham folk threw bananas at our black players from their grandstand a few years back?

I suppose I'd better save it for another time. Wouldn't want to spoil the Wrexham / Brighton love-in.

Last edited:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
But they just probably hate you like everyone else Bluebird.:wave:

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
The Laughing Bluebird said:

Did I ever tell you the story about how the wonderful Wrexham folk threw bananas at our black players from their grandstand a few years back?

I suppose I'd better save it for another time. Wouldn't want to spoil the Wrexham / Brighton love-in.

Jealousy gets you everywhere TLB. I'm interested to know how long ago a few years is. You're just sad that fans from your country are capable of being civil and supportive to other causes, particuarly towards the English......

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Seagull73 said:
Jealousy gets you everywhere TLB. I'm interested to know how long ago a few years is. You're just sad that fans from your country are capable of being civil and supportive to other causes, particuarly towards the English......

1993. April 17th to be precise.

The Racecourse was the only ground at which I heard racist chanting in the Nineties.

Jealousy? Jealous of what exactly? Surely not of Wrexham?

By the way, I AM English.......

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

4,562 is about what you were getting only 4 or 5 years ago, and it's twice what you got for one particular game in the '90s against Aldershot where 1,900 turned up. MASSIVE. :D Our gates only went that low when we were the crappest team in the league and playing 80 miles away!

And there are racists everywhere I'm afraid - sad to say some twat threw a banana at a black player at our last Goldstone Game and I wouldn't say we're a particularly racist club.

Maybe you just can't face the fact that Cardiff are the least liked club in the league with the possible exception of Man Utd and of course Leeds - a game where we're all looking forward to hearing about the aftermath. No doubt you'll be on here bleating that it wasn't Cardiff fans throwing bags of piss and coins, it was all Leeds, and their twattish fans will be doing the same. :clap2:

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Exactly, I detest racism more than most people I know, but there is a case for moving on, it was 11 years ago, and thankfully the Kick Racism out of football campaign has gathered a massive amount of momentum since then.

I was one of the 'car park four' at Ninian Park a couple of years when we got the shit kicked out of us for having the front to park in the athletics ground car-park and walk across it. Does that mean I have to tar all Cardiff City fans with the same brush? No of course not.

Jealousy that fans from Wales are capable of giving a shit about other causes than their own. I couldn't give a monkeys whether you're English or not, you support a Welsh club with a reputation for over-inflated self importance (Sleeping Giant etc etc), and a SECTION of fans utterly incapable of tolerance and friendship. That's why it's been good to get the support from across the border.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Simster said:
4,562 is about what you were getting only 4 or 5 years ago, and it's twice what you got for one particular game in the '90s against Aldershot where 1,900 turned up. MASSIVE. :D Our gates only went that low when we were the crappest team in the league and playing 80 miles away!

And there are racists everywhere I'm afraid - sad to say some twat threw a banana at a black player at our last Goldstone Game and I wouldn't say we're a particularly racist club.

Maybe you just can't face the fact that Cardiff are the least liked club in the league with the possible exception of Man Utd and of course Leeds - a game where we're all looking forward to hearing about the aftermath. No doubt you'll be on here bleating that it wasn't Cardiff fans throwing bags of piss and coins, it was all Leeds, and their twattish fans will be doing the same. :clap2:

The mid-Nineties - a grim period indeed. We certainly did have some poor crowds. 1,900? We got worse than that. There were only 1,611 at Ninian Park when we played Wigan in 1996.

Still, we were in the bottom three in the Third Division. Unlike, Wrexham, who get piss-poor crowds whatever division they are in. Always have, and always will. Because they are a piss-poor nothing of a club.

Brighton are racists? Not to my knowledge, whatever Phil Prosser says. Wrexham is a different story though. I suspect they have got their house in better order these days, but they still rank alongside Port Vale as one of the most racist clubs I've ever visited.

So, you're looking forward to hearing about the aftermath of our games with Leeds next year? What are you, a wannabe hooligan? Were you looking forward to hearing about the aftermath of our games with Millwall and West Ham this season? Were you disappointed when there was nothing to report?

Nobby Lawton

Jan 6, 2004
Why don't you clear off back to your own enclosed world

Oh dear everyone hates us -

Well we certainly do

Please stay off the pitch at the final whistle.........
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HA Ha HA
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
We got there in the end though, Nobby. And we stayed there too. Unlike your lot.

:lolol: :salute: :lolol:

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
We got there in the end though, Nobby. And we stayed there too. Unlike your lot

How many seasons was you in the lower reaches before you spent how many millions on getting back to the 2nd division (Now first) ?

Anyone can make it if they've spunked money like the muslim chap has.

Cardiff are vile.

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
That response from Wrexham just made it more worthwhile.
Fans united will never be defeated.Lets not forget even all Cardiff fans are not bad and we must have had some support from them ?

Lush

Mods' Pet
oapdodge said:
That response from Wrexham just made it more worthwhile.
Fans united will never be defeated.Lets not forget even all Cardiff fans are not bad and we must have had some support from them ?

Yes. For Falmer and the REMF. From people like The Laughing Bluebird.

:wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here