Wrexham - attendance?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
How many tix have we sold?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Wrexham have sold about 2000 tickets, possibly rising to 2,200 or even more!

I reckon it'll be just under 18k attendance, would be nice to get 20k but I don't think most of our fans see this is a high-priority match.
It should be! It's the first FA Cup game at the Amex for heaven's sake!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I think you can add few for the 'Palace points push' also.

SeagullSongs

Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I think you can add few for the 'Palace points push' also.

I would be one of those, but fortunately my Posh ticket already brings me nicely to 1400 :)

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Feb 14, 2010
Always be people that decide to go on the Friday and on the Saturday. Expect another 1000 to go between now and the game. Looks like 18000 plus with 2000/2500 Wrexham. Personally I'd like to see the remaining tickets sold to schools to pack the place out.

SeagullSongs

Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Average home support this season in the League = 18,357.
Average away support this season in the League = 1788.

Giving an average attendance of 20,145.

Looks like it'll be a bit below average, but it shows what great support Wrexham are bringing, it should be the 6th highest away following!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Just bought four tickets in the East. Excellent effort from Wrexham's travelling fans for what is a long journey and hardly a glam tie for them in spite of past love-ins between the two clubs.

At £14.40 for an adult ticket in the North or South and kids tickets from £1.80 to £3.60 Albion fans really should be laying siege to the ticket office to scoop up the remainder. Come on people!

You%20Club%20Needs%20You.PNG

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I've just switched from the family stand to the west lower in order to bring along five people instead of the normal three.

There seems to be reasonable availability in some good spots, even if you want to get three or four people together.

Family stand is pretty chocker, which it should be at those prices.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I've just switched from the family stand to the west lower in order to bring along five people instead of the normal three.

There seems to be reasonable availability in some good spots, even if you want to get three or four people together.

Family stand is pretty chocker, which it should be at those prices.
There is still good availability in some reasonable spots but large sections are getting closer to being sold out - including the Family Stand and parts of the West Upper...

The areas that look like being most sparsely populated are the wings of the North Stand - unless there is a rush of sales then these areas will be surprisingly empty despite a healthy overall attendance.

robbie c

Jan 30, 2008
Leighton buzzard
Excellent effort from Wrexham's travelling fans for what is a long journey and hardly a glam tie for them in spite of past love-ins between the two clubs.

Current odds 6/1 for a wrexham win; given their form and Gus's hints at our Development squad playing, I reckon they will be able to pay for the trip from their winnings!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Just bought four tickets in the East. Excellent effort from Wrexham's travelling fans for what is a long journey and hardly a glam tie for them in spite of past love-ins between the two clubs.
It's not a bad draw for them. OK, not a big Premiership club, but a better draw than at least 7 or 8 Premiership clubs and at a brand new stadium in a decent city. I'd expect any proper football club who have fallen from grace (such as Wrexham) to bring a few here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here