Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would Zamora celebrate if he scored against us ?

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Possibly. Whilst he did play for us he is actually A West Ham Fan

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Does it matter wheather he does or not?If he scores a hatrick against us he will always remain a ledgend in my books.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
watsongooal said:
Possibly. Whilst he did play for us he is actually A West Ham Fan

Would you boo him if he went to Palace?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Who gives a toss if he does or doesnt? He doesnt play for us anymore, sometimes Brighton fans are far too sensitive, I can picture some of the geeky brigade sobbing on the terrace if Bobby raises his arms after scoring.

And PLEASE dont sing that Gay song "We Love Bobby more than you"! :safeway:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Why are people asking him why he cares? It's only a question FFS.

hopkins - I think his celebrations would be understated. He got his chance here and is obviously still mates with a few of the players so wouldn't want to take the piss.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Re: Re: Would Zamora celebrate if he scored against us ?

Prettyboyshaw said:
Do you give a f***
???

Not really "pretty boy" but ive got a mountain of work to do and i thought id ask a question so that i dont have to do it.

Although if he does score i would expect a Dennis Law type celebration against Man United cos if he celebrates im gonna cut the binfestbinfestbinfestbinfest in half :smokin:

Hes your favourite player tho. :p

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
If I scored against some of my mates rather than some random blokes, I'd celebrate even more than normal. (Unfortunately, Heather Mills can kick a ball straighter than I can.)

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I think it's safe to say he wouldn't, he's a West Ham boy but he obviously has a rapport with us, knows some of the players (although their numbers are dwindling) and loved by everyone, still comes to games occasionally etc.

I'm not sure it is really an issue, as when he has played against us his performances have looked pretty half-hearted, which you don't see from him normally.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
course he would , he enjoyed his time here and has some good mates but I doubt if he really gives a f*** emotionally

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
i dont think he would celebrate personally, by not celebrating hes almost making more of a deal of scoring.

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Re: Re: Re: Would Zamora celebrate if he scored against us ?

hopkins said:
Not really "pretty boy" but ive got a mountain of work to do and i thought id ask a question so that i dont have to do it.

Although if he does score i would expect a Dennis Law type celebration against Man United cos if he celebrates im gonna cut the binfestbinfestbinfestbinfest in half :smokin:

Hes your favourite player tho. :p

I know it would be hard for a true fan like you to take, but get over it Hoppy, its only a game.

And do some work you lazy binfestbinfestbinfestbinfest

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Re: Re: Re: Re: Would Zamora celebrate if he scored against us ?

Prettyboyshaw said:
I know it would be hard for a true fan like you to take, but get over it Hoppy, its only a game.

And do some work you lazy binfestbinfestbinfestbinfest

Ive been a season ticket holder since i was born and havent missed a game in 30 odd years, theres nothing i wouldnt do to see the boys play, there my life :p

I havent spotted an anti immigrant thread from "Sir Royston" for a while. Have you embraced them like i have ????

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Would Zamora celebrate if he scored against us ?

hopkins said:
Ive been a season ticket holder since i was born and havent missed a game in 30 odd years, theres nothing i wouldnt do to see the boys play, there my life :p

I havent spotted an anti immigrant thread from "Sir Royston" for a while. Have you embraced them like i have ????

As I said it would be like a knife to the heart of a true fan like you. I just hope those casual supporters don't take the tickets away from the loyal die hards like us :angry:

Embracing them eh...I take it you have been shagging the local Polish whore for a £5 again and now think your Kofi Annan.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Would Zamora celebrate if he scored against us ?

hopkins said:

Fair play to you,but then you ruin it with your last line.Enjoy hugging

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Stupid question really (sorry to offend you!), but have you EVER seen a player not celebrate when he's scored a goal?

Of course he would. He's a West Ham player and if he scores (which he won't) he'll celebrate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here