Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you take a point tommorrow?

Well?

• Total voters

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I was just wondering, MK are in the top 6 (admittedly they have played 4 more games than Charlton in 7th) and we are away from home. And we seem to struggle against our rivals away from home, so would you take a point, or not?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Absolutely.
A point at MK would be perfectly acceptable and would keep us well on track. We are ravaging everyone at Withdean, so a point here and there on the road will be plenty.

But MK Dons struggle against teams in the top half of the table.

Their record against top half teams so far this season ...

Played 13; Won 2; Drawn 4; Lost 7; Goals: F15 A23; Points 10

Third worst record in League One.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
But MK Dons struggle against teams in the top half of the table.

Their record against top half teams so far this season ...

Played 13; Won 2; Drawn 4; Lost 7; Goals: F15 A23; Points 10

Third worst record in League One.

Good stats! You want us to go for the win then?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
There is a MASSIVE difference between being 'happy' to take a point and with GOING FOR THE WIN and accepting a point as decent enough, if that's what transpires.

We will definitely go there in search of a win. They really are not all that. A point would be okay though - would give us 60 from 30. Still on track.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
If we continue to average 2 points a game, we will win the league.

As long as we win at home, then a point away is fine by me. We only need to start winning away if we start dropping points at home.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
On paper, our hardest remaining away game methinks. Definitely take a point now and watch the others drop some.

I would expect both Oldham and Rochdale away to be tougher than this one.
They will try to play us at our own game, and will fall short. Oldham, like in the game here, will try to harry and batter us, which is a much more effective policy.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If we are 1-0 down with 5 to go I'll settle for a point but I expect Gus and the boys to win every game in style these days. Occasionally we fall short, just hope it's not this weekend. have we ever won at MK Dons?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
There is a MASSIVE difference between being 'happy' to take a point and with GOING FOR THE WIN and accepting a point as decent enough, if that's what transpires.

We will definitely go there in search of a win. They really are not all that. A point would be okay though - would give us 60 from 30. Still on track.

Sorry, I know we will be going for the win, I just meant would you be happy to take a point consedering we are away and mk are top 6.

nick c

Mar 29, 2008
bn26
A point would be nice,however i've yet to see Gus play for a point all season,therefore all three points please.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
We have to go for the win but Ill take a draw. Every point is precious from here on in.

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
Let's just score 4 goals for the fourth consecutive game and move forward from there.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Given that we normally perform badly at MK a point would not be a bad result at all. This could be one of those games where we discover we have been confident recently or just arrogant.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
If we are 1-0 down with 5 to go I'll settle for a point but I expect Gus and the boys to win every game in style these days. Occasionally we fall short, just hope it's not this weekend. have we ever won at MK Dons?

Don't think so....but I stand corrected. The last two seasons have been 0-2 and 0-0 and I think there was another defeat before that?
Which beggars another question....." have we ever scored at MKD "

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here